Category:SSR Weapons/Bow Weapons

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Weapons
All Weapons

All Icon Element Fire.png Icon Element Water.png Icon Element Earth.png Icon Element Wind.png Icon Element Light.png Icon Element Dark.png Icon Blue Star.png Label Weapon Sabre.png Label Weapon Dagger.png Label Weapon Spear.png Label Weapon Axe.png Label Weapon Staff.png Label Weapon Gun.png Label Weapon Melee.png Label Weapon Bow.png Label Weapon Harp.png Label Weapon Katana.png Label Weapon Boost.png

Label Rarity N.png Weapons

All Icon Element Fire.png Icon Element Water.png Icon Element Earth.png Icon Element Wind.png Icon Element Light.png Icon Element Dark.png Icon Blue Star.png Label Weapon Sabre.png Label Weapon Dagger.png Label Weapon Spear.png Label Weapon Axe.png Label Weapon Staff.png Label Weapon Gun.png Label Weapon Melee.png Label Weapon Bow.png Label Weapon Harp.png Label Weapon Katana.png Label Weapon Boost.png

Label Rarity R.png Weapons

All Icon Element Fire.png Icon Element Water.png Icon Element Earth.png Icon Element Wind.png Icon Element Light.png Icon Element Dark.png Icon Blue Star.png Label Weapon Sabre.png Label Weapon Dagger.png Label Weapon Spear.png Label Weapon Axe.png Label Weapon Staff.png Label Weapon Gun.png Label Weapon Melee.png Label Weapon Bow.png Label Weapon Harp.png Label Weapon Katana.png Label Weapon Boost.png

Label Rarity SR.png Weapons

All Icon Element Fire.png Icon Element Water.png Icon Element Earth.png Icon Element Wind.png Icon Element Light.png Icon Element Dark.png Icon Blue Star.png Label Weapon Sabre.png Label Weapon Dagger.png Label Weapon Spear.png Label Weapon Axe.png Label Weapon Staff.png Label Weapon Gun.png Label Weapon Melee.png Label Weapon Bow.png Label Weapon Harp.png Label Weapon Katana.png Label Weapon Boost.png

Label Rarity SSR.png Weapons

All Icon Element Fire.png Icon Element Water.png Icon Element Earth.png Icon Element Wind.png Icon Element Light.png Icon Element Dark.png Icon Blue Star.png Label Weapon Sabre.png Label Weapon Dagger.png Label Weapon Spear.png Label Weapon Axe.png Label Weapon Staff.png Label Weapon Gun.png Label Weapon Melee.png Label Weapon Bow.png Label Weapon Harp.png Label Weapon Katana.png Label Weapon Boost.png

Special

CosmosMoon (30100) • OmegaRose CrystalShowdownT1 SummonT2 SummonT3 HL Summon

Fabled Weapons

BahamutClassRevenantSeraphicUltimaXeno

Categories

Premium DrawGalaHolidayCharacter UnlockIncomplete 4★

Icon Name R El Type Attack HP Skills
Aetherial Bow icon.jpg Aetherial Bow Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Wind.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2980 271 Ws skill atk 4 3.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Ventosus's Might: Big boost to wind allies' ATK
Elegant Stratagem: Boost to your debuff success rate
Skill charge attack.png Dosura Star: Massive wind DMG to a foe / Hit to ATK and DEF
Ancient Artemis icon.jpg Ancient Artemis Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2321 212 Ws skill eye m 5.png
Ws skill hp m 5 3.png
Horus's Heed: Slight chance for light allies to counter (Big boost to counter DMG based on skill lvl) / Small boost to light allies' double attack
Horus's Aegis II: Big boost to light allies' max HP
Skill charge attack.png Kevala-Rta: Massive light DMG to a foe / Boost to ATK
Artemis icon.jpg Artemis Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2321 212 Ws skill eye 5.png
Ws skill hp 5 2.png
Zion's Heed: Slight chance for light allies to counter (Big boost to counter DMG based on skill lvl) / Small boost to light allies' double attack
Thunder's Aegis: Medium boost to light allies' max HP
Skill charge attack.png Kevala-Rta: Massive light DMG to a foe / Boost to ATK
Atma Bow (Dark) icon.jpg Atma Bow (Dark) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Dark.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2608 206 Ws skill weapon atk 8.png
Arcus Rubell: Big boost to bow-specialty allies' ATK & HP
Skill charge attack.png Supernova: Massive dark DMG to a foe / Boost to dark ATK
Atma Bow (Earth) icon.jpg Atma Bow (Earth) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2608 206 Ws skill weapon atk 8.png
Arcus Rubell: Big boost to bow-specialty allies' ATK & HP
Skill charge attack.png Supernova: Massive earth DMG to a foe / Boost to earth ATK
Atma Bow (Fire) icon.jpg Atma Bow (Fire) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Fire.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2608 206 Ws skill weapon atk 8.png
Arcus Rubell: Big boost to bow-specialty allies' ATK & HP
Skill charge attack.png Supernova: Massive fire DMG to a foe / Boost to fire ATK
Atma Bow (Light) icon.jpg Atma Bow (Light) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2608 206 Ws skill weapon atk 8.png
Arcus Rubell: Big boost to bow-specialty allies' ATK & HP
Skill charge attack.png Supernova: Massive light DMG to a foe / Boost to light ATK
Atma Bow (Water) icon.jpg Atma Bow (Water) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Water.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2608 206 Ws skill weapon atk 8.png
Arcus Rubell: Big boost to bow-specialty allies' ATK & HP
Skill charge attack.png Supernova: Massive water DMG to a foe / Boost to water ATK
Atma Bow (Wind) icon.jpg Atma Bow (Wind) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Wind.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2608 206 Ws skill weapon atk 8.png
Arcus Rubell: Big boost to bow-specialty allies' ATK & HP
Skill charge attack.png Supernova: Massive wind DMG to a foe / Boost to wind ATK
Bow of Bahamut Coda icon.jpg Bow of Bahamut Coda Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Dark.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2870 256 Ws skill race hp 2.png
Ws skill race da 2.png
Erune Animus Utopia: Boost to Erunes HP
Erune Animus Parity: Boost to Erune multiattack rate
Skill charge attack.png Reginleiv: Massive dark DMG to a foe / Boost to ATK
Bow of Bahamut Nova icon.jpg Bow of Bahamut Nova Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Dark.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2460 219 Ws skill race hp 2.png
Erune Animus Utopia: Boost to Erunes HP
Skill charge attack.png Reginleiv: Massive dark DMG to a foe / Boost to ATK
Bow of Iliad icon.jpg Bow of Iliad Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2321 212 Ws skill whole 5 3.png
Ws skill da 5 2.png
Zion's Stamina: Big boost to ATK as light allies' HP increases
Thunder's Dual-Edge: Medium boost to double attack rate for light allies
Skill charge attack.png Dread Shot: Massive light DMG to a foe / 15% DMG cut for all allies until end of turn
Bow of Sigurd icon.jpg Bow of Sigurd Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Water.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2311 214 Ws skill atk 2.png
Ws skill atk 2 2.png
Preemptive Frost Blade: Boost to water allies' ATK for first 8 turns of battle
Tsunami's Might:
Medium boostNormal 2% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 12%
to water allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Yelmryk: Massive water DMG to a foe / Shield
Compound Gadget Bow icon.jpg Compound Gadget Bow Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2000 186 Ws skill job weapon.png
Ws skill atk a 3 3.png
Overdraw: When main weapon, boost to all allies' skill DMG and skill DMG cap
Point and Shoot: Big boost to earth allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Turbo Shot: Massive earth DMG to a foe / 1-turn cooldown cut to damage skills
Cosmic Bow icon.jpg Cosmic Bow ATK Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2446 224 Ws skill cosmos 8.png
Ws skill stance 1.png
Cosmic Bow: Boost to ATK and HP of equipped bows
Attack Stance: Boost to Attack allies' ATK / Cut to Attack allies' max HP
Skill charge attack.png Mediation Arrow +: Massive light DMG to a foe / Boost to ATK
Cosmic Bow icon.jpg Cosmic Bow BAL Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2446 224 Ws skill cosmos 8.png
Ws skill stance 3.png
Cosmic Bow: Boost to ATK and HP of equipped bows
Balanced Stance: Boost to Balanced allies' double attack rate and DEF
Skill charge attack.png Mediation Arrow +: Massive light DMG to a foe / Boost to ATK
Cosmic Bow icon.jpg Cosmic Bow DEF Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2446 224 Ws skill cosmos 8.png
Ws skill stance 2.png
Cosmic Bow: Boost to ATK and HP of equipped bows
Defense Stance: Boost to Defense allies' DEF and HP cap
Skill charge attack.png Mediation Arrow +: Massive light DMG to a foe / Boost to ATK
Cosmic Bow icon.jpg Cosmic Bow HEAL Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2446 224 Ws skill cosmos 8.png
Ws skill stance 4.png
Cosmic Bow: Boost to ATK and HP of equipped bows
Healing Stance: Boost to Heal allies' healing / Heal allies gain refresh
Skill charge attack.png Mediation Arrow +: Massive light DMG to a foe / Boost to ATK
Cosmic Bow icon.jpg Cosmic Bow SPEC Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2446 224 Ws skill cosmos 8.png
Ws skill stance 5.png
Cosmic Bow: Boost to ATK and HP of equipped bows
Special Stance: Boost to Special allies' debuff success rate and debuff resistance
Skill charge attack.png Mediation Arrow +: Massive light DMG to a foe / Boost to ATK
Dark Thrasher icon.jpg Dark Thrasher Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Water.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2030 188 Ws skill job weapon.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Defender's Cunning: Boost to siege shields earned
Defender's Tactics: Speed up charge bar during defense order
Skill charge attack.png Deadeye Shot: Massive water DMG to a foe / Boost to critical hit rate
Diablo Bow icon.jpg Diablo Bow Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Dark.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2450 218 Ws skill hp 6 3.png
Ws skill atk 6 1.png
Oblivion's Aegis: Big boost to dark allies' HP
Dark's Might:
Small boostNormal 0% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 10%
to dark allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Stagnant Abyss: Massive Dark damage to one enemy and gain Double Attack UP Double Attack UP.
Eurytos Bow icon.jpg Eurytos Bow Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Fire.png Label Weapon Bow.png 3040 275 Ws skill atk 1 3.pngWs skill atk 1 3 2.png
Ws skill da 1 2.png
Inferno's Might:
Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%, SL15 18%
to fire allies' ATK
Hellfire's Dual-Edge: Medium boost to double attack rate for fire allies
Skill charge attack.png Gigantomakhia: Massive fire DMG to a foe / Blind
Fimbul icon.jpg Fimbul Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Water.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2370 220 Ws skill whole 2 3.png
Ws skill hp 2 1.png
Hoarfrost's Stamina: Big boost to ATK as water allies' HP increases
Water's Aegis: Small boost to water allies' max HP
Skill charge attack.png Hroovitnir: Massive water DMG to a foe / Remove 1 debuff
Gallinarius icon.jpg Gallinarius Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2585 238 Ws skill atk 3 3.png
Ws skill tec 3 2.png
Terra's Might:
Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%, SL15 18%
to earth allies' ATK
Mountain's Verity: Medium boost to earth allies' critical hit rate
Skill charge attack.png Cognitae: Massive earth DMG to a foe / Gain rupies
Gandiva icon.jpg Gandiva Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2623 228 Ws skill musou 3 2.png
Ws skill sp atk 3 1.png
Mountain's Primacy: Medium boost to earth allies' ATK / Medium boost to double attack rate for earth allies
Earth's Mystery: Small boost to earth allies' C.A. DMG
Skill charge attack.png Hero's Thunder: Massive earth DMG to a foe.
Inflict
Status EarthResDown.png15% Earth DEF DownDEF is lowered for earth DMG

Strength: 15%
Base Accuracy: 95%
.[1]
Golden Bow Relic icon.jpg Golden Bow Relic Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2020 184 Ws skill job weapon.png
The Pulse: A soul from eons past lingers within.
Skill charge attack.png Golden Radiance: Massive light DMG to a foe
Hercules icon.jpg Hercules Label Rarity SSR.png Label Weapon Bow.png 3330 300 29px
Ws skill self 1.pngWs skill self 1.png
Medium Normal Restraint: Medium boost to
weapon elementAka, same element as the weapon.
allies' double attack rate and critical hit rate
Slayer of Immortals: When main weapon (MC only): Damage skills activate twice
Skill charge attack.png Wondrous Flames: Massive elemental damage to a foe / 1-turn cut to skill cooldown
Heroic Bow icon.jpg Heroic Bow Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2940 260 Ws skill atk 5 3.png
Ws skill atk 4 3.pngWs skill job weapon.png
Zion's Might: Big boost to light allies' ATK
Ventosus's Might: Big boost to wind allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Heroic Arrow-Shot: Massive light DMG to a foe.
Inflict
Status DefenseDown.png20% DEF DownDEF is lowered

Strength: 20%
Base Accuracy: 100%
.[1]
Indra's Edge icon.jpg Indra's Edge Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Wind.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2326 211 Ws skill moment 4.png
Ws skill guard 4 3.png
Whirlwind's Celere: Medium boost to wind allies' ATK and critical hit rate
Ventosus's Garrison: Big boost to DEF as wind allies' HP decreases
Skill charge attack.png Arrow of Indra: Massive wind DMG to a foe / Boost to skill DMG
L'Arc Qui ne Faut icon.jpg L'Arc Qui ne Faut Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Bow.png 3030 278 Ws skill atk 3 3.pngWs skill atk 3 3 2.png
Ws skill tec 3 2.png
Terra's Might:
Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%, SL15 18%
to earth allies' ATK
Mountain's Verity: Medium boost to earth allies' critical hit rate
Skill charge attack.png Failnaught: Massive earth DMG to a foe / Boost to double attack rate
Leviathan Bow Omega icon.jpg Leviathan Bow Omega Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Water.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2640 244 Ws skill hp m 2 3.png
Ezili's Aegis II: Big boost to water allies' max HP
Skill charge attack.png Reflective Water: Massive water DMG to a foe / Reflection
Maverick (Dark) icon.jpg Maverick (Dark) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Dark.png Label Weapon Bow.png 3210 293 Ws skill job weapon.png
Ws skill blank.png
Shadowhound's Nature: When main weapon: Enhance Evasive Maneuvers's effect / Gain Substitute effect upon using Evasive Maneuvers
Shadowhound's Essence: This is the essence of greatness. Gain its power by using emblems.
Skill charge attack.png Shot through the Heart: Massive Dark DMG to a foe.
All allies gain
Status CriticalUp.png80%? / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits

Strength: 80%? chance of dealing 20% more damage.
Duration: 3.5 turns
Stacking: Does not stack with Tweyen
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.

Maverick (Earth) icon.jpg Maverick (Earth) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Bow.png 3210 293 Ws skill job weapon.png
Ws skill blank.png
Shadowhound's Nature: When main weapon: Enhance Evasive Maneuvers's effect / Gain Substitute effect upon using Evasive Maneuvers
Shadowhound's Essence: This is the essence of greatness. Gain its power by using emblems.
Skill charge attack.png Shot through the Heart: Massive Earth DMG to a foe.
All allies gain
Status CriticalUp.png80%? / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits

Strength: 80%? chance of dealing 20% more damage.
Duration: 3.5 turns
Stacking: Does not stack with Tweyen
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.

Maverick (Fire) icon.jpg Maverick (Fire) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Fire.png Label Weapon Bow.png 3210 293 Ws skill job weapon.png
Ws skill blank.png
Shadowhound's Nature: When main weapon: Enhance Ability EvasiveManeuvers.png 
Evasive ManeuversDeal 800% damage to one foe and gain
Status AttackUp.png100% ATK UpATK is boosted

Strength: 100%
Duration: 1 turns
,
Status DefenseUp.pngOther SelfTakes no DMG or debuffs while in effect

Duration: 1 turns
and
Status EffectOnDodge.pngBonus Effect on DodgeBlind foes upon dodging

Duration: 1 turns
Will deal large damage and inflict blind on all foes.
.
's effect / Also gain Substitute effect upon using Ability EvasiveManeuvers.png 
Evasive ManeuversDeal 800% damage to one foe and gain
Status AttackUp.png100% ATK UpATK is boosted

Strength: 100%
Duration: 1 turns
,
Status DefenseUp.pngOther SelfTakes no DMG or debuffs while in effect

Duration: 1 turns
and
Status EffectOnDodge.pngBonus Effect on DodgeBlind foes upon dodging

Duration: 1 turns
Will deal large damage and inflict blind on all foes.
.

Shadowhound's Essence: This is the essence of greatness. Gain its power by using emblems.
Skill charge attack.png Shot through the Heart: Massive Fire DMG to a foe.
All allies gain
Status CriticalUp.png80%? / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits

Strength: 80%? chance of dealing 20% more damage.
Duration: 3.5 turns
Stacking: Does not stack with Tweyen
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.

Maverick (Light) icon.jpg Maverick (Light) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 3210 293 Ws skill job weapon.png
Ws skill blank.png
Shadowhound's Nature: When main weapon: Enhance Evasive Maneuvers's effect / Gain Substitute effect upon using Evasive Maneuvers
Shadowhound's Essence: This is the essence of greatness. Gain its power by using emblems.
Skill charge attack.png Shot through the Heart: Massive Light DMG to a foe.
All allies gain
Status CriticalUp.png80%? / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits

Strength: 80%? chance of dealing 20% more damage.
Duration: 3.5 turns
Stacking: Does not stack with Tweyen
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.

Maverick (Water) icon.jpg Maverick (Water) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Water.png Label Weapon Bow.png 3210 293 Ws skill job weapon.png
Ws skill blank.png
Shadowhound's Nature: When main weapon: Enhance Evasive Maneuvers's effect / Gain Substitute effect upon using Evasive Maneuvers
Shadowhound's Essence: This is the essence of greatness. Gain its power by using emblems.
Skill charge attack.png Shot through the Heart: Massive Water DMG to a foe.
All allies gain
Status CriticalUp.png80%? / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits

Strength: 80%? chance of dealing 20% more damage.
Duration: 3.5 turns
Stacking: Does not stack with Tweyen
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.

Maverick (Wind) icon.jpg Maverick (Wind) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Wind.png Label Weapon Bow.png 3210 293 Ws skill job weapon.png
Ws skill blank.png
Shadowhound's Nature: When main weapon: Enhance Evasive Maneuvers's effect / Gain Substitute effect upon using Evasive Maneuvers
Shadowhound's Essence: This is the essence of greatness. Gain its power by using emblems.
Skill charge attack.png Shot through the Heart: Massive Wind DMG to a foe.
All allies gain
Status CriticalUp.png80%? / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits

Strength: 80%? chance of dealing 20% more damage.
Duration: 3.5 turns
Stacking: Does not stack with Tweyen
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.

Mittron's Bow icon.jpg Mittron's Bow Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2710 250 Ws skill whole m 5 2.png
Ws skill will m 5 1.png
Horus's Stamina: Medium boost to ATK as light allies' HP increases
Horus's Resolve: Medium boost to light allies' critical hit rate / Slight chance to dodge and counter (Medium DMG)
Skill charge attack.png Pleiades: Massive Light DMG to a foe.
All allies gain
Status Dmg Cut 30.png30% DMG CutTaking 30% less DMG

Duration: 0.5 turns
Damage Cut reducing damage taken.
Warning! Does not work for Plain Damage!
Applied during the attack phase and lasts until the turn ends.
and
Status LightAtkUp.png20% Light ATK UpLight ATK is boosted

Strength: 20%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.[2]
Qilin Bow icon.jpg Qilin Bow Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Dark.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2875 258 Ws skill tyrant 6 2.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Oblivion's Tyranny II: Massive boost to dark allies' ATK / 10% cut to dark allies' max HP
Culmination of Nightfall: 10% Boost to dark allies' DMG cap
Skill charge attack.png Ebon Blade: Massive dark DMG to a foe / Boost to all allies' critical hit rate
Rainbow Bow icon.jpg Rainbow Bow Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Water.png Label Weapon Bow.png 3020 279 Ws skill hp 2 3.pngWs skill hp 2 3 2.png
Ws skill atk 2 2.png
Hoarfrost's Aegis:
Big boostNormal 8% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 18%, SL15 21%
to water allies' max HP
Tsunami's Might:
Medium boostNormal 2% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 12%
to water allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Prism Arrow: Massive water DMG to a foe / Boost to skill DMG
Ring of Raphael (SSR) icon.jpg Ring of Raphael (SSR) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Wind.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2460 220 Ws skill seraphic 4 2.png
Ws skill god 4.png
Raphael's Blessing II: Boost to wind allies' DMG against earth foes
Wind's Majesty:
Small boostNormal 0/2% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 10/12%
to wind allies' ATK and max HP
Skill charge attack.png Iudicium Windstorm: Massive wind DMG to a foe / Boost to all allies' wind ATK
Rose Crystal Bow icon.jpg Rose Crystal Bow Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Fire.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2250 215 Ws skill god a 1.png
Ws skill damage red 2.png
Blood Rose Brier: Medium boost to fire allies' ATK and max HP
Blood Rose Bud: Lessen water DMG taken for fire allies
Skill charge attack.png Domination Shot: Massive fire DMG to a foe / Lessen all allies' water DMG
Roseate Aetherial Bow icon.jpg Roseate Aetherial Bow Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Fire.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2560 231 Ws skill atk 1 2.png
Ws skill da 1 2.png
Hellfire's Might: Medium boost to fire allies' ATK
Hellfire's Dual-Edge: Medium boost to double attack rate for fire allies
Skill charge attack.png Emblazoned Charm Arrow: Massive fire DMG to a foe / Charm
Rosenbogen Aqua icon.jpg Rosenbogen Aqua Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Water.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2810 256 Ws skill job weapon.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Arrow Storm: Boost to dexterity
Battlefield Tribulations: Boost to debuff success rate
Skill charge attack.png Rossa Espehismo: Massive water DMG to a foe / Boost to charge bar / Enemy debuff resistance DOWN
Rosenbogen Incendo icon.jpg Rosenbogen Incendo Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Fire.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2810 256 Ws skill job weapon.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Arrow Storm: Boost to dexterity
Battlefield Tribulations: Boost to debuff success rate
Skill charge attack.png Rossa Espehismo: Massive fire DMG to a foe / Boost to charge bar / Enemy debuff resistance DOWN
Rosenbogen Lumen icon.jpg Rosenbogen Lumen Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2810 256 Ws skill job weapon.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Arrow Storm: Boost to dexterity
Battlefield Tribulations: Boost to debuff success rate
Skill charge attack.png Rossa Espehismo: Massive light DMG to a foe / Boost to charge bar / Enemy debuff resistance DOWN
Rosenbogen Nyx icon.jpg Rosenbogen Nyx Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Dark.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2810 256 Ws skill job weapon.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Arrow Storm: Boost to dexterity
Battlefield Tribulations: Boost to debuff success rate
Skill charge attack.png Rossa Espehismo: Massive dark DMG to a foe / Boost to charge bar / Enemy debuff resistance DOWN
Rosenbogen Rebirth icon.jpg Rosenbogen Rebirth Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Wind.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2410 219 Ws skill job weapon.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Arrow Storm: Boost to dexterity
Battlefield Tribulations: Boost to debuff success rate
Skill charge attack.png Rossa Espehismo: Massive wind DMG to a foe / Boost to charge bar
Rosenbogen Terra icon.jpg Rosenbogen Terra Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2810 256 Ws skill job weapon.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Arrow Storm: Boost to dexterity
Battlefield Tribulations: Boost to debuff success rate
Skill charge attack.png Rossa Espehismo: Massive earth DMG to a foe / Boost to charge bar / Enemy debuff resistance DOWN
Rosenbogen Ventus icon.jpg Rosenbogen Ventus Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Wind.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2810 256 Ws skill job weapon.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Arrow Storm: Boost to dexterity
Battlefield Tribulations: Boost to debuff success rate
Skill charge attack.png Rossa Espehismo: Massive wind DMG to a foe / Boost to charge bar / Enemy debuff resistance DOWN
Rosenbogen icon.jpg Rosenbogen Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Wind.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2388 217 Ws skill job weapon.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Arrow Storm: Boost to dexterity
Battlefield Tribulations: Boost to debuff success rate
Skill charge attack.png Rossa Espehismo: Massive wind DMG to a foe / Boost to charge bar
Sagittarius Bow icon.jpg Sagittarius Bow Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Wind.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2358 214 Ws skill hp 4 3.png
Ws skill atk 4 1.png
Ventosus's Aegis:
Big boostNormal 8% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 18%, SL15 21%
to wind allies' max HP
Wind's Might: Small boost to wind allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Astra Horizon: Massive wind DMG to a foe / Boost to DEF
Sephira Emerald Bow icon.jpg Sephira Emerald Bow Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Wind.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2330 211 Ws skill atk m 4 3.png
Ws skill hp arcarum 4 3.png
Aeolus's Might II: Big boost to wind allies' ATK
Sephira Windsoul: Big boost to wind allies' max HP in Arcarum
Skill charge attack.png Forbidden Blow: Massive Wind damage to a foe / Deal
bonus Wind damage225% skill damage (50% of charge attack)
(Damage cap: ~300,000).
Sharom Bow icon.jpg Sharom Bow Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Dark.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2030 180 Ws skill job weapon.png
Ws skill atk a 6 3.png
Amethyst's Grace:
2.5% Boost to dark allies' debuff success rateSkill level does not have an effect on this
[3]
Amethyst's Splendor: Big boost to dark allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Wind of Peace: Massive dark DMG to a foe / Charm
Shekhinah Bow icon.jpg Shekhinah Bow Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Wind.png Label Weapon Bow.png 3040 276 Ws skill atk 4 3.pngWs skill atk 4 3 2.png
Ws skill counter 4 2.png
Ventosus's Might:
Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%, SL15 18%
to wind allies' ATK
Whirlwind's Clarity: Slight chance to dodge and counter (medium DMG) for wind allies
Skill charge attack.png Cherubim arrow: Massive wind DMG to a foe / Poison
Silver Bow Relic icon.jpg Silver Bow Relic Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 1955 178 Ws skill job weapon.png
Vessel Phantasmic: This masterless weapon slumbers through eternal night.
Skill charge attack.png Silver Shine: Massive light DMG to a foe
Silver Bow icon.jpg Silver Bow Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Wind.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2365 211 Ws skill atk a 4 3.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Forest Blessing: Big boost to Wind allies' ATK
Forest Dweller's Insight: When main weapon, all allies gain
Status AttackUpStack.pngATK Up (Stackable)ATK is boosted while active (Stackable)

Duration: 1 turns
when MC uses a skill (Max: 5 boosts)
Skill charge attack.png Silver Bolt: Massive Wind damage to a foe.
Slight chance of a
Status Skill Interval Lowered.pngSkill Interval LoweredInstant cut to skill cooldown.

Strength: 1 turn
to Main Character.
Two-Crown Bow Aqua icon.jpg Two-Crown Bow Aqua Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Water.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2550 232 Ws skill atk 2 3.png
Hoarfrost's Might:
Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%, SL15 18%
to water allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Twin Sovereign Wrath: Massive water DMG to a foe / Allies' one-foe attacks become all-foe attacks
Two-Crown Bow Cardinal icon.jpg Two-Crown Bow Cardinal Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Fire.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2800 255 Ws skill atk 1 3.png
Inferno's Might:
Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%, SL15 18%
to fire allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Twin Sovereign Wrath: Massive fire DMG to a foe / Allies' one-foe attacks become all-foe attacks
Two-Crown Bow Cobalt icon.jpg Two-Crown Bow Cobalt Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Water.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2800 255 Ws skill atk 2 3.png
Hoarfrost's Might:
Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%, SL15 18%
to water allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Twin Sovereign Wrath: Massive water DMG to a foe / Allies' one-foe attacks become all-foe attacks
Two-Crown Bow Ecru icon.jpg Two-Crown Bow Ecru Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2800 255 Ws skill atk 3 3.png
Terra's Might:
Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%, SL15 18%
to earth allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Twin Sovereign Wrath: Massive earth DMG to a foe / Allies' one-foe attacks become all-foe attacks
Two-Crown Bow Incendo icon.jpg Two-Crown Bow Incendo Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Fire.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2550 232 Ws skill atk 1 3.png
Inferno's Might:
Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%, SL15 18%
to fire allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Twin Sovereign Wrath: Massive fire DMG to a foe / Allies' one-foe attacks become all-foe attacks
Two-Crown Bow Ivory icon.jpg Two-Crown Bow Ivory Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2800 255 Ws skill atk 5 3.png
Zion's Might:
Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%
to light allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Twin Sovereign Wrath: Massive light DMG to a foe / Allies' one-foe attacks become all-foe attacks
Two-Crown Bow Lumen icon.jpg Two-Crown Bow Lumen Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2550 232 Ws skill atk 5 3.png
Zion's Might:
Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%
to light allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Twin Sovereign Wrath: Massive light DMG to a foe / Allies' one-foe attacks become all-foe attacks
Two-Crown Bow Nyx icon.jpg Two-Crown Bow Nyx Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Dark.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2550 232 Ws skill atk 6 3.png
Oblivion's Might:
Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%, SL15 18%
to dark allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Twin Sovereign Wrath: Massive dark DMG to a foe / Allies' one-foe attacks become all-foe attacks
Two-Crown Bow Obsidian icon.jpg Two-Crown Bow Obsidian Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Dark.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2800 255 Ws skill atk 6 3.png
Oblivion's Might:
Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%, SL15 18%
to dark allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Twin Sovereign Wrath: Massive dark DMG to a foe / Allies' one-foe attacks become all-foe attacks
Two-Crown Bow Sage icon.jpg Two-Crown Bow Sage Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Wind.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2800 255 Ws skill atk 4 3.png
Ventosus's Might:
Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%, SL15 18%
to wind allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Twin Sovereign Wrath: Massive wind DMG to a foe / Allies' one-foe attacks become all-foe attacks
Two-Crown Bow Sterling icon.jpg Two-Crown Bow Sterling Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2510 230 Ws skill atk 5 3.png
Zion's Might:
Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%
to light allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Twin Sovereign Wrath: Massive light DMG to a foe / Allies' one-foe attacks become all-foe attacks
Two-Crown Bow Terra icon.jpg Two-Crown Bow Terra Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2550 232 Ws skill atk 3 3.png
Terra's Might:
Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%, SL15 18%
to earth allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Twin Sovereign Wrath: Massive earth DMG to a foe / Allies' one-foe attacks become all-foe attacks
Two-Crown Bow Ventus icon.jpg Two-Crown Bow Ventus Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Wind.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2550 232 Ws skill atk 4 3.png
Ventosus's Might:
Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%, SL15 18%
to wind allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Twin Sovereign Wrath: Massive wind DMG to a foe / Allies' one-foe attacks become all-foe attacks
Two-Crown Bow icon.jpg Two-Crown Bow Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2370 217 Ws skill atk 5 3.png
Zion's Might:
Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%
to light allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Twin Sovereign Wrath: Massive light DMG to a foe / 20 % Boost to charge bar
Tyros Bow icon.jpg Tyros Bow Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Water.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2311 214 Ws skill ranbu m 2 1.png
Ezili's Fandango: Medium boost to water allies' ATK / Small boost to triple attack rate
Skill charge attack.png House of Thebes: Massive Water damage to a foe.
Inflict
Status FireAtkDown.png10% Fire ATK DownFire ATK is lowered

Strength: 10%
.
Gain
Status Uplift.png20% Charge BoostInstantly boosts Charge Bar 20%

Strength: 20%
.
Ultima Bow (Dark) icon.jpg Ultima Bow (Dark) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Dark.png Label Weapon Bow.png 3042 241 Ws skill weapon atk 8.png
Ws skill blank.png
Arcus Rubell: Big boost to bow-specialty allies' ATK & HP
Soulless Passage: A gate to the summits of power locked within ultima weapons.
These gates can only be opened with gauph keys.
Skill charge attack.png The Rage: Massive Dark DMG to a foe / All allies gain
Status DarkAtkUp.png30% Dark ATK UpDark ATK is boosted

Strength: 30%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and
Status DoubleUp.png30% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted

Strength: 30%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.

Ultima Bow (Earth) icon.jpg Ultima Bow (Earth) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Bow.png 3042 241 Ws skill weapon atk 8.png
Ws skill blank.png
Arcus Rubell: Big boost to bow-specialty allies' ATK & HP
Soulless Passage: A gate to the summits of power locked within ultima weapons.
These gates can only be opened with gauph keys.
Skill charge attack.png The Rage: Massive Earth DMG to a foe / All allies gain
Status EarthAtkUp.png30% Earth ATK UpEarth ATK is boosted

Strength: 30%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and
Status DoubleUp.png30% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted

Strength: 30%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.

Ultima Bow (Fire) icon.jpg Ultima Bow (Fire) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Fire.png Label Weapon Bow.png 3042 241 Ws skill weapon atk 8.png
Ws skill blank.png
Arcus Rubell: Big boost to bow-specialty allies' ATK & HP
Soulless Passage: A gate to the summits of power locked within ultima weapons.
These gates can only be opened with gauph keys.
Skill charge attack.png The Rage: Massive Fire DMG to a foe / All allies gain
Status FireAtkUp.png30% Fire ATK UpFire ATK is boosted

Strength: 30%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and
Status DoubleUp.png30% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted

Strength: 30%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.

Ultima Bow (Light) icon.jpg Ultima Bow (Light) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png 3042 241 Ws skill weapon atk 8.png
Ws skill blank.png
Arcus Rubell: Big boost to bow-specialty allies' ATK & HP
Soulless Passage: A gate to the summits of power locked within ultima weapons.
These gates can only be opened with gauph keys.
Skill charge attack.png The Rage: Massive Light DMG to a foe / All allies gain
Status LightAtkUp.png30% Light ATK UpLight ATK is boosted

Strength: 30%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and
Status DoubleUp.png30% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted

Strength: 30%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.

Ultima Bow (Water) icon.jpg Ultima Bow (Water) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Water.png Label Weapon Bow.png 3042 241 Ws skill weapon atk 8.png
Ws skill blank.png
Arcus Rubell: Big boost to bow-specialty allies' ATK & HP
Soulless Passage: A gate to the summits of power locked within ultima weapons.
These gates can only be opened with gauph keys.
Skill charge attack.png The Rage: Massive Water DMG to a foe / All allies gain
Status WaterAtkUp.png30% Water ATK UpWater ATK is boosted

Strength: 30%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and
Status DoubleUp.png30% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted

Strength: 30%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.

Ultima Bow (Wind) icon.jpg Ultima Bow (Wind) Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Wind.png Label Weapon Bow.png 3042 241 Ws skill weapon atk 8.png
Ws skill blank.png
Arcus Rubell: Big boost to bow-specialty allies' ATK & HP
Soulless Passage: A gate to the summits of power locked within ultima weapons.
These gates can only be opened with gauph keys.
Skill charge attack.png The Rage: Massive Wind DMG to a foe / All allies gain
Status WindAtkUp.png30% Wind ATK UpWind ATK is boosted

Strength: 30%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and
Status DoubleUp.png30% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted

Strength: 30%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.

Verona Bow icon.jpg Verona Bow Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Water.png Label Weapon Bow.png 1990 188 Ws skill hp 2 3.png
Ws skill barrier 2.png
Hoarfrost's Aegis:
Big boostNormal 8% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 18%, SL15 21%
to water allies' max HP
Preemptive Azure Barrier: All water allies gain shield at start of battle.
Skill charge attack.png Aurora Light Arrow: Massive water DMG to a foe / Boost to fire resistance.
Yggdrasil Bow Omega icon.jpg Yggdrasil Bow Omega Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2640 243 Ws skill backwater m 3 3.png
Gaia's Enmity II: Big boost to ATK as earth allies' HP decreases
Skill charge attack.png Nether Veil: Big earth DMG to a foe / Bonus fire DMG
  1. 1.0 1.1 jpokiehl https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/995258733088272384
  2. Hecate_Mk2 Mittron's Bow https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/976972626793910272
  3. jpokiehl https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/914811976123023361

This category currently contains no pages or media.