User:Midokuni/Notepad/Beauty of Honor
There is a certain charm to numbers with a specific pattern. Some people (me included) might feel compelled to apply this to their Unite and Fight honors for aesthetics, boredom, or some other reason. This is intended to help people in figuring out how to beautify their honors.
- GBF's in-raid honor tracker is NOT exact. The honors gained will likely be slightly higher than displayed.
- Rounding numbers would add around 1~20 honors depending on which actions you did. (Mostly 1, extras are only if you participate actively)
- Hosting the raid will add a static honor bonus that is different for each raid (e.g. Viridian Horn (EX) has a ~1,200 bonus for being the host).
- Make sure you have around 100 honors as the margin of error when considering the in-raid honor tracker to avoid overshooting.
- If your honors in the honor tracker goes over (or is exactly) your goal, you can retreat in order to avoid taking the honors.
- Plan ahead if the goal is achievable or if you will need to farm more for your crew's battle.
- Use the Random, Varied, Approx values in the table below to approach your goal (i.e. Get close but do not aim for an exact honor).
- Do this until you can easily use a combination of Exact values to reach your goal.
- You can do raids normally until you approach your goal and then ask friends / crewmates / pubs to finish off your host.
- Use the Exact values in the table below to fine-tune your honors (i.e. Going from 1,999,995,998 to 2,000,000,000 by doing two 1s and one 4000)
- Crew Raids give more honours than the listed values. Be careful when fine tuning.
- Once you only need a multiple of 4000 or 6000, you can go proceed with clearing Oglers
|Exact||1||Crew / Pubs||Use a skill that does NOT:
||Multiple skills will not add more honors
(Honor gain is:
|Exact||11||Crew / Pubs||Call a summon that does NOT:
||Honor gain is:
If you cross-chain another summon: the chained summon must conform to the conditions.
|Exact||21||Crew / Pubs||
Bringand call 2 summons that do NOT:
|Exact||4000||Self||Clear OglerEyeball (Normal)|
|Exact||8000||Self||Clear OglerEyeball (Hard)|
|Random||10~200||Crew / Pubs||Use the 1000 Rupie||Per usage|
|Varied||10~??,???||Crew / Pubs||Attempt to apply any debuff||Per usage and based on what the debuffs are and whether they land or not|
|Approx.||21,400||Self||Solo the VH Meat Beast||
|Approx.||51,000||Self||Solo the EX Meat Beast|
|Approx.||80,800||Self||Solo the EX+ Meat Beast|
|Approx.||260,000||Self||Solo the NM90 Boss|
|Approx.||910,000||Self||Solo the NM95 Boss|
|Approx.||2,650,000||Self||Solo the NM100 Boss|
|Approx.||4,100,000||Self||Solo the NM150 Boss|
|Approx.||13,200,000||Self||Solo the NM200 Boss|
|Extremely||Varied||Any||Use a skill or summon that do not conform to the Exact setups|