Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is a Lore stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Lore for more info.
- Eli is the favorite µ's member of Aqours' Dia Kurosawa, who is also a student council president.
- Kanda Shrine, where Nozomi works as a shrine maiden (and where µ's both prays for blessings and trains on the steps), is an actual shrine in Akihabara. Not only does Aqours visit, in Episode 12 of the Love Live! Sunshine!! anime's 2nd season, but it has become a pilgrimage site for Love Live! fans.
- Nozomi is also the mascot character of the Kanda Shrine.
- Eli and Nico are two-thirds of BiBi and Nozomi is one-third of lily white.
- The Third Years won the Favorite µ's Team Poll with a total of 185,068 votes. As a result, they will receive their 5★ uncap, illustration and Fate Episode in a future update.
- The Third Years' Charge Attack, Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki, is a reference to the Opening Theme of the Love Live! School Idol Project anime's 2nd season.
- Eli's skill, Khorosho!, is a reference to her catchphrase. Commonly, it is spelled Harasho (хорошо in Cyrillic) and is the Russian for "Good!" or "Okay!"
- Nico's skill, Nico-Nico-Ni!, is a reference to her catchphrase.
- Nozomi's skill, How Spiritual!, is a reference to her catchphrase.
- Melody of the Heart is a reference of the title of Episode 9 of the Love Live! School Idol Project anime's 2nd season and a phrase during the 1st Pre-Chorus part of Snow halation, µ's' 2nd single and the Insert Song of that said Episode.
These tabs contain special event cutscene scripts.
View these tabs at your own discretion.
|Happy Birthday Cutscenes|
|Happy New Year Cutscenes|
|Valentine's Day Cutscenes|
|White Day Cutscenes|
|Trick or Treat Cutscenes|
|Happy Holidays Cutscenes|
These tabs contain full Fate Episode cutscene scripts with major spoilers about the character. View these tabs at your own discretion.