Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions||None|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Yū Asakawa|
|How to Recruit|
|Summer Premium Draw|
|A yukata wraps around this maiden's body, concealing the feelings she holds within for the person who has captivated her mind and soul. There is nothing she wouldn't do for her dearest's sake, but what will it take for her feelings to be reciprocated?|
|Passione Perpetua|| 450%Massive Dark damage to a foe.
Extend 's duration by 3 turns.
|Bonfire Dance|| 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|Gain , , and .|
|Flowering Lily|| 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| All allies gain
(When is in effect: All allies also gain .)
|Setting the Tempo||8 turns||-|| Lvl 45
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Steamy Journey|| Lvl 1
|| 20% boost to Anthuria's dodge rate.
(Upon dodging: Restore 20% of all allies' HP [Healing cap: 1800] and remove 1 debuff.)
|My True Feelings|| Lvl 1
||Boost to Dark allies' DEF, multiattack rate, and C.A. specs whenis in effect.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance to dodge all attacks from foes.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Anthuria's Story Art can be selected as a Home screen pose only and cannot be used for Inventory, Battle, etc.
grants the following effects:
- 20% DEF Up
- 20% DA Up
- 10% TA Up
- 30% C.A. DMG Up
- 5% C.A. DMG Cap Up
- In a 4-man party with default hostility,  increases the probability that Anthuria gets targeted to about 60% (Hostility increased by +35).
My True Feelings
- Only Anthuria gains , but it still affects all Dark allies.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Each star increases the chance to dodge any attack.
- This includes enemy charge attacks and triggers, with the exception of plain damage.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|Setting the Tempo||Yes|
- GameWith, Anthuria (Summer) https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/161244