Page values for "Autumn's Transformation"

Jump to navigation Jump to search

"_pageData" values

_creationDate2019-07-12 4:27:28 PM
_modificationDate2021-07-27 9:22:12 AM
_creatorHakazumi
_numRevisions25
_isRedirectNo
_pageNameOrRedirectAutumn's Transformation

"weapons" values

id1040213000
nameAutumn's Transformation
seriesbeast
title-
raritySSR
elementearth
typespear
jpname秋ノ落葉
jptitle-
release_date2019-07-12
4star_date2019-07-12
obtain_text
img_fullAutumn's Transformation.png
img_iconAutumn's Transformation icon.jpg
img_squareAutumn's Transformation square.jpg
img_tallAutumn's Transformation tall.jpg
evo_min3
evo_base3
evo_max4
evo_red0
atk1283
atk21,787
atk32,163
atk40
hp133
hp2203
hp3246
hp40
ca_cap01,650,000
ca_cap31,650,000
ca_cap41,650,000
ca_cap51,650,000
ca1_nameScattering Foliage
ca1_desc

Massive Earth damage to a foe. / All allies gain Status Armored.png80% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 80% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.?'"`UNIQ--ref-00000460-QINU`"'?

ca2_desc

Buff increased to Status Armored.png80% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 80% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.?'"`UNIQ--ref-00000461-QINU`"'?

s1_iconws_skill_atk_m_3_2.png
s1_nameLifetree's Might
s1_desc

Medium boost to earth allies' ATK

s2_iconws_skill_coki_m_3.png
s2_nameLifetree's Restraint
s2_lvl120
s2_desc

Medium boost to earth allies' double attack rate and critical hit rate

bullets0
filterselement-earth rarity-ssr type-spear typeix-3 evo-4 series-beast
cache_simple

Weapon m 1040213000.jpg Autumn's Transformation Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Spear.png 2163 246

Ws skill atk m 3 2.png
Ws skill coki m 3.png

Lifetree's Might: Medium boost to earth allies' ATK
Lifetree's Restraint: Medium boost to earth allies' double attack rate and critical hit rate
Skill charge attack.png Scattering Foliage: Massive Earth damage to a foe. / All allies gain Status Armored.png80% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 80% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.?'"`UNIQ--ref-00000460-QINU`"'?
4★: Buff increased to Status Armored.png80% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 80% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.?'"`UNIQ--ref-00000461-QINU`"'?

cache_sm

Weapon m 1040213000.jpg Autumn's Transformation UnknownInformation missing, if you have this weapon please join us on the discord for testing! UnknownInformation missing, if you have this weapon please join us on the discord for testing! UnknownInformation missing, if you have this weapon please join us on the discord for testing! UnknownInformation missing, if you have this weapon please join us on the discord for testing!