A commendation for bravery in skyfaring.
Champion Merits are primarily used to uncap characters. They are needed for the later stars on SR and SSR characters, and in large amount for upgrading the various kinds of Fabled Weapons (Bahamut Weapons, Seraphic Weapons, and so on).
|Uncap a Story SR to 3★||3|
|Uncap a Story SR or SR to 4★||3|
|Uncap a SR to 5★||3|
|Uncap a SSR to 5★||6|
|Awakening R to Lvl 5||1|
|Awakening R to Lvl 7||3|
|Awakening SR to Lvl 4||5|
|Awakening SR to Lvl 5||1|
|Awakening SSR to Lvl 6||3|
|Uncap SR Seraphic Weapons to 2★||3|
|Uncap Trade Moon Weapons to 4★||5|
|Forge Xeno Weapons to True form||20|
|Rebuild Class Champion Weapons||30|
|Awaken Revenant Weapons||50|
|Uncap Draconic Weapons to 4★||100|
|Purchase Legendary Merit from the shop||10|
|Unlock Drum Master, Dancer, and Mechanic||10|
The most common way to get Champion Merits is from Proto Bahamut, unlocked after reaching Rank 50 (can be hosted after reaching Rank 80). They are a fairly common drop, and most players will run it many times for and Rusted Weapons.
Champion Merits are also found as treasure trade rewards in Showdown and Renewal events, and as Token Drawbox and Total Honor rewards in Story events.
- Drop from Proto Bahamut, Grand Order, Ultimate Bahamut (common)
- Drop from Tier 1 Summon Raids: Twin Elements, Macula Marius, Medusa, Nezha, Apollo, and Dark Angel Olivia (uncommon)
- Drop from Tier 2 Summon Raids: Athena, Grani, Garuda, Baal, Odin, and Lich (uncommon)
- Drop from Lindwurm (Raid)
- Normal Showdown event shop (limit 3 per month)
- Xeno Showdown event shop (limit 4, restocks every rerun)
- Story Events:
- Token drawboxes (Box #1-3 contain 4 each, Box #4 onward contain 10 each)
- Total Honor milestones (5 total)
- Drop from event raid boss (uncommon)
- Cerulean Stone shop (1 for 20 stones)