Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Minimum RankIf your Player Rank is lower than the weapon's minimum rank, its ATK and HP stats will be reduced by 20%. Weapon Skills are unaffected.||50|
|Rustic in its aesthetics, ivory plating accentuates the barrel. Although this firearm is particular in its chosen marksman, any competent gunner can discharge the sound of victory upon any battlefield, the deafening roar ringing in the ears of doomed foes.|
|Violet Rime's Serenade||Massive Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain .
Additional effect at 4★:
All allies also gain .
(200% Water damage to a foe upon dodging [Damage cap: ~400,000].)
|Armed Flood||Big boost to water allies' ATK|
|120||Unlocks at level 120:||Unlocks at level 120:|
|Cobalt Arts||Boost to skill damage cap for Water allies|
|Proving Grounds Weapons|
Violet Rime's Serenade
- Water damage to a foe upon dodging only activates once even if multiple dodges occur.
- At skill level 15, this weapon skill grants a 15% boost to skill damage cap to Water allies. The cap is 40%.
- Stacks additively with the Ultima Weapon skill to a maximum total of 90% skill damage cap up.
- Stacks with Tien's C.A. buff, Ultima weapon and 3 Clarion, the total skill damage cap up is 110%. . For example, with
- Clarion resembles the FAMAS assault rifle. It is known by French troops as Le Clairon (The Bugle) due to its distinctive shape.
- Gamewith Twitter, Clarion https://twitter.com/Granblue_GW/status/1135837551481085953