Clarisse (Valentine)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Revision as of 04:30, 20 February 2019 by AdlaiT (talk | contribs) (Clarisse's Homemade Chocolate)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
This character has multiple versions.
Npc m 3040046000 01.jpgNpc m 3040067000 01.jpgNpc m 3040121000 01.jpgNpc m 3040206000 01.jpg
ClarisseClarisse (Holiday)Clarisse (Light)Clarisse (Valentine)
Rarity SSR.png
[Skybound]This character's title is untranslated.
Clarisse

Npc zoom 3040206000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040206000 02.png

Npc sd 3040206000 01.png

Npc sd 3040206000 02.png

MAX HP 1214
MAX ATK 9130
Element Label Element Dark.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
Label Race Human.png
Style Label Type Special.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
Label Weapon Staff.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
Female
Voice Actor Ayane Sakura
How to Recruit
Valentine Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040414900.jpg Silphium

ID 3040206000
Char ID 3040
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP クラリス
TitleJP 懸想の錬金術師
Voice ActorJP 佐倉綾音
Release Date 2019-02-13
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith
Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

Releasing the feelings from deep within her heart into the form of sweet chocolate on Valentine's Day, this young maiden wants nothing more than to become closer with a special somebody in her life. In order to realize her reveries, she takes her biggest step yet—all under the discerning eye of her master.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Alkahest Sphere Massive Dark damage to a foe.
Inflict
Status Gravity.pngDelayReduces foe Charge Diamonds by 1

Base Accuracy: 100%
.
From 10th turn onward: Also deal 999,999 plain damage.[1]

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Heartfelt.png Heartfelt 10 turns
Lvl 55:
9 turns
4 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
All allies gain
Status Veil.pngVeilDebuffs will be nullified (1 time)

Duration: Indefinite
"Veil" is an unofficial name used by the wiki for this status effect. Its actual in-game name is "Immune."
and 1-hit
Status Mirror Image.pngMirror ImageNext one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)

Duration: Indefinite
.
From 10th turn onward: All allies also gain a 2214-damage
Status Shield.pngShieldNext ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount

Strength: 2214
Duration: Indefinite
and
Status Armored.png70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken

Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.
Duration: 4 turns
.[1]
Ability Sweet Entropy.png Sweet Entropy 8 turns
Lvl 75:
7 turns
4 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
All allies gain
Status Uplift.png30% Charge BoostInstantly boosts Charge Bar 30%

Strength: 30%
.
From 10th turn onward: All allies also gain
Status C.A. DMG Boosted (1 time).png80% C.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)

Strength: 80%
Duration: Until used
,
Status CA DMG Cap.png20% C.A. DMG Cap Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG cap is boosted (1 time)

Strength: 20%
Duration: Until used
, and
Status DamageCapUp.png5% DMG Cap UpCan deal big bonus DMG when DMG dealt in one turn reaches a certain amount

Strength: 5%
Duration: 4 turns
.[1]
Ability Atomic Acceleration.png Atomic Acceleration 7 turns 180 sec Lvl 45
Plain damage to a foe based on number of turns passed multiplied by 100,000 (Damage cap: 1,000,000). Remove 1 buff and inflict
Status Gravity.pngGravitySpecial attack max charge turn is extended

Duration: 180 seconds
.[1]
From 10th turn onward: Activates twice.

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png I'll Just Do It My Way! Lvl 1
1% boost to all allies'
ATKUnique modifier
based on number of turns passed (Max: 30%).
Skills and charge attack gain additional effects when used from 10th turn onward
Icon Support Skill.png Clarisse's Homemade Chocolate Lvl 1
MC's charge bar fills up 20% faster.[1]
Battle turn progresses by 1 at end of turn upon casting Atomic Acceleration.

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style
ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithDebuffRes.pngDebuff Resistance
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithODA.pngOverdrive Attack
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithModeBar.pngOverdrive Curbed
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
Individual
ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
ZenithCADmgCap.pngCharge Attack Damage Cap
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithChargeBar.pngBoost to Charge Bar
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
Perk unknown, please help fill it out
Over Mastery Bonus Icon augment2 l.pngPerpetuity Ring

‎‎

Gameplay Notes[edit]

I'll Just Do It My Way![edit]

  • The
    ATKUnique modifier
    boost effect does not stack with other turn-based ATK boosts. Only the highest boost takes effect. This includes (but is not limited to):[1]
    • Forte's We are Blackwyrm support skill
    • Gae Bulg square.jpg Gae Bulg's Victory's Promise weapon skill

Clarisse's Homemade Chocolate[edit]

  • Progressing the battle turn affects the following:[1]
    • Turn-based status effect durations
    • Character skill cooldowns
    • Summon cooldowns
    • Foe charge diamonds (Foes gain 1 charge diamond per turn progressed)
  • Foe charge diamonds can still be prevented by effects such as
    Status Petrified.pngPetrifiedStops enemy's charge diamonds from filling.
    .
  • The battle turn progresses by 1 additional turn even when Atomic Acceleration activates twice.

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★ Uncap 4★ Uncap 5★

References[edit]

  1. 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Gamewith, Clarisse (Valentine) https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/142324