Damascus Ingots are Power-Ups which can be used to uncap most weapons by one star.
Due to their extreme scarcity, Damascus Ingots should only be used to uncap very rare and powerful weapons that have 4★ or 5★ uncap available. Since they require real money to reasonably obtain few copies of, recruiting Eternals, Eternal's 5★ uncap, and uncapping Dark Opus Weapons in addition to uncapping weapons.
Few notable weapon groups that may be worth using the on:
- Grand Weapons
- Exceptional Non-Limited Premium Draw weapons such as or are similarly worthy of consideration (but most Premium weapons are not).
- Vintage Weapons
- Extremely valuable, requiring to obtain.
- Mostly used as main weapons, they are often staples of the most optimized grids made for specific purposes.
Other things to keep in mind:
- Farmable weapons (including Event weapons) should never be uncapped with Ingots.
- While can also be used in lieu of materials for 4★ uncap, this is also discouraged as such materials can be obtained more reliably than duplicates of weapons.
- Consider referring to guides, asking your crew or the community if unsure about a particular weapon.
- Trade Moons shop (1 for , , or )
- Pride of the Ascendant Shop (1 for ).
- Treasure Trade shop (1 for ; Currently 26 available; Updated 2021-10-28.)
- As various items require Damascus Crystals themselves, avoid trading for Ingots until you actually need them
|-||-||85 days||Time since last brick|
|8||2017-10-10||41 days||2 added|
|Average 75 days between ingots|