Players can obtain new weapons and summons in the Draw menu. There are two draw categories: Premium and Ticket/Other.
Premium draws are guaranteed to be of Rare (R), S Rare (SR) or SS Rare (SSR) rarity. The Japanese term for "Premium Draw" is "Legend Gacha" (レジェンドガチャ), and players may refer to it as such.
The standard Premium draw rates are as follows.
- : 3%
- : 15%
- : 82%
The Premium tab includes the following draw types:
- Premium 10-Part Draw
- At least 1 draw will be guaranteed S Rare or better
- Costs 3000 MobaCoin, 3000 GranBlue Coin, 3000 Crystals, or 1 Premium 10-Part Draw Ticket
- Premium Draw (single)
- Costs 300 MobaCoin, 300 GranBlue Coin, 300 Crystals, or 1 Premium Draw Ticket
- Star Premium 10-Part Draw
- At least 1 draw is guaranteed SSR rarity. The other 9 draws follow the standard Premium rates.
- Must be purchased with MobaCoin or GranBlue Coin, cannot use tickets or Crystals.
- Max 1 purchase per promotion.
- The promotion specifics may change during the promotion period, which may or may not reset the purchase limit.
- Sometimes, the Star Draw will guarantee a character weapon first, then a summon stone later. The purchase limit resets for the Star Draw for each of these halves.
- Sometimes, a different element or weapon type will have a rate up for each day of the promotion period. The purchase limit does not reset each day in these cases.
There is always a draw promotion that increases the rates of summons, elements, or specific character weapons. All draw options in the Premium tab are affected by current draw promotions. Current draw rates can be checked by navigating to the desired Premium Draw section and tapping the Draw Rates button.
When certain rarities are guaranteed, this skews the listed draw rates. The best example of this is when checking draw rates for a 10-part draw; the list of items only includes SSRs and SRs, and SRs are listed at 97% versus SSR's 3%. This only applies for 1 draw out of the 10. The remaining 9 draws will follow the normal draw rates, i.e. 82% R, 15% SR, 3% SSR.
Ongoing promotion banners can be found on the Current Promotions section of the Main Page.
During Premium Gala (known in Japanese as Legend Festival or Legfest), SSR rates are doubled to 6%, so it is generally recommended to save all tickets and Grand characters and the 12 Generals are only available during a Premium Gala.s for a Gala. Premium Galas generally appear towards the end of every month and last for around 4 days.
The 12 Generals (also referred to as Zodiac characters) are obtainable for the year they are introduced. They are then removed from the Premium Gala character pool at the end of the year, and return to the pool after roughly another year. For example, Anila was introduced in 2015, was unavailable in 2016, and became obtainable again in 2017. Note that even in years they are available, not all 12 Generals will be available in each Premium Gala. If the one you want is not available in a Premium Gala banner, it may come back in another.
A Flash Gala (known in Japanese as Grande Fest) has a 6% SSR draw rate like a Premium Gala, but the draw pool includes a separate selection of Grand Series characters. This event generally occurs in the middle of each month, lasting the same amount of time as most limited-time draws.
For every draw made in the Premium section, you will receive 1 Cerulean Spark. Until the end of the current draw promotion, you can exchange 300 Cerulean Sparks for any item in the current exchange list. In other words, for every 300 draws within a promotion period, you earn one guaranteed pull from the exchange list. In the Cerulean Sparks section of the Draw page, there is a listed start and end date for when the current promotion ends.
"Sparking" is a colloquial term for when players get 300 Cerulean Sparks and guarantee drawing a character they want.
If you do not spend your Cerulean Sparks before the end of the promotion, and have less than 300, they will automatically be converted into Shop for various items. If you manage to collect 300 Cerulean Sparks within a promotion, you will not lose your Cerulean Sparks when the promotion ends. Instead, you will be barred from drawing further until you spend your Cerulean Sparks on an item from the current exchange list. The exchange list will not update when the promotion ends, locking you into a decision within the current promotion., which can be exchanged at the
Premium SSR characters and summons that were released between March 10, 2014 to March 9, 2016 can be obtained from the Classic draw banner and can no longer be drawn from the Premium draw banner as of March 10, 2022. However, summons from the Optimus Series, Providence Series, and Dynamis Series that were released between the given dates will be available from both Classic and Premium banners. Premium SR and R characters and summons likewise can also be drawn in both banners regardless of their released date.
For every draw made in the Classic Draw, you will receive 1 Vermilion Spark. Until the end of the Classic draw promotion, you can exchange 300 Vermilion Sparks for any item in the current Classic exchange list. If you have 300 Vermilion Sparks when the current Classic draw ends, you can trade them for an item on the Classic draw's Available Items list.
If you have fewer than 300 Vermilion Sparks when the current Classic draw ends, they will be converted into Shop for various items. Similarly, if you have more than 300 Vermilion Sparks, those in excess will be converted to cerulean stones., which can be exchanged at the
Some characters, weapons, and summons are only obtainable from Premium Draw during certain holiday or seasonal periods within a year.
- Valentine Characters (February)
- Summer/Yukata Characters (Late June or early July until end of August)
- Halloween Characters (October)
- Holiday Characters (December)
Seasonal availability periods occur twice a year. The next availability period is roughly 5-7 months after the intended season, which are colloquially referred to as "off-season" banners.
Items can be obtained once a certain number of cerulean or vermilion sparks are accumulated in the Premium or Classic draw.
|300||Trade for a sparkable item!|
- As you accumulate sparks, the above items will be sent to your crate.
- Cerulean sparks accumulated from the Premium draw and vermilion sparks accumulated from the Classic draw will be counted separately.
- Sparks will continue to accumulate and items will be sent to the crate even after 300 sparks have been accumulated and traded for an item on the Available Items list.
- The above items will continue to be sent to the crate with each 50 vermilion sparks accumulated, even after 300 vermilion sparks have been accumulated from the Classic draw.
- If the number of sparks held is reduced to zero due to the draws being updated, the sparks counter will also be reset.
Players can use the Rupie Draw once for free each day. After the free draw, you can draw an additional 100 times for 100 rupies per draw. This resets daily at 05:00 JST (12:00 PST). Most rupie draws will be Normal-rarity weapons and summons. It is possible to obtain R characters, and even SSR characters, but the probability is extremely low.
The Rupie Draw pool is not affected by current draw promotion rate ups and does not contain Gala-limited characters.
As of May 17, 2022, it is possible to draw all 100 draws at once. Roughly half of the draw results are now basic treasures. Similar to event drawboxes, all items are now sent to the time-limited crate, the animation is skipped for a list and the draw settings now include auto-sell/reserve/upgrade options.
Draws using tickets in this section depend on the ticket itself. Most tickets have a pre-determined, static draw pool that is unaffected by current Draw promotions. Tickets with specific dates in its description or name will only contain weapons and summons that were available in the game before the defined date. Additionally, tickets in the Ticket/Other tab do not generate Cerulean Sparks.
The following are a list of tickets used in the Ticket Draw section:
Beginner's Draw Set / Surprise Ticket
The Beginner's Draw Set is a one-time offer that appears for new accounts for 1 week, then, if not purchased, once a month for a week at a time. Once purchased, it will not reappear again. The Surprise Ticket is essentially the same deal, except the pool of available weapons and summons is from when the Surprise Ticket is bought, not when the account was created. Surprise Tickets generally appear every 2 months, and each instance of the Surprise Ticket is unique, so players have the option to purchase it every time it appears.
Refer to each promotion's specific article for more information.
- In-game help: "SR-SSR draw tickets draw either an S rare or an SSR rare item that is in the current Premium draw." http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/#help_detail/11/5/143