Jump to navigation Jump to search
|One blow from this menacing scythe banishes its victim's soul straight to the underworld. Once damned, the spirit is doomed to wander in chaotic darkness for eternity.|
|Kurnugia||Unworldly Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~2,550,000).
All other Dark allies gain until end of turn.
Additional effect at 4★:
MC also gains .
|Gugalanna||When main weapon:
Amplify Dark allies' normal attack damage by 30%. 200% hit to Dark allies' charge bar gain.
|Disease Demon||When main weapon:
20% boost to Dark allies' normal attack damage cap. 40% hit to Dark allies' skill damage cap.
|150||Unlocks at level 150:||Unlocks at level 150:|
|Tell Ibrahim||When main weapon (MC only):
Start battle with 100% charge bar and .
- is not affected by duration extending effects.
- Ereshkigal was the goddess of Kurnugia, the land of the dead or underworld in Sumerian mythology. Kurnugia was an immense realm of gloom under the earth, where the souls of the dead drank from muddy puddles and ate dust.
- Gugalana was Ereshkigal's husband subordinate in some versions of her mythology.
- "Tell Ibrahim" is the modern name for the area in Iraq where the city of Kutha existed during the Neo-Babylonian period.
- GameWith, Ereshkigal. https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/366914