Five Flowers of Fate
Unlike other typical story events, there is no character to recruit. Instead, there are six summons.
The original 2016 iteration of this event served as a promotional launch for the character song CD Never Ending Fantasy ~GRANBLUE FANTASY~.
Xochitl Island, a mystical place
that has long maintained its peace and
prosperity through the power of five maidens.
These maidens gain strength
by performing song and dance
in front of their devoted followers.
Another grand performance is about to
begin as the five flowers of fate stand
above the great altar chanting
the ancient incantation:
Ti Icniuhtli Xolotl.
For new players
- Complete each chapter and quest; each awards on first-time completion.
- Purchase the ; they provide much more AP than is needed farm them.
- Purchase the .
- Purchase as many as you can. There are 3 in total.
- Earn trophies for additional .
- Normal ATK. Fledgling Wind grids can still use it for filler, it won't last long before it gets replaced. only has a medium boost to Wind
- Aoidos, Anthuria, and Chloe. is one of the more practical event summons in the game. It has a call that grants to all allies and it can stack itself up to 4 times. Hyped is an ATK buff that stacks with all other ATK buffs in the game. This summon works well with characters and skills that also grant Hyped such as
A Music Video will be added to the journal once all chapters of the story are completed.
Tap Bonus Music Video in the event screen to play the Never Ending Fantasy MV.
After the event conclusion: The Never Ending Fantasy MV can be viewed from the Event tab in the Story screen of the journal.
The event-exclusive summons, Diantha, Linaria, Harie, Canna, and Diola will be obtained after clearing Chapter 1 Episode 4.
Ti Icniuhtli Xolotl is awarded after clearing the free quest Xolotl Showdown.
- You cannot own more than one copy of each summon.
Simplified drop table
|Woooo! Yeah!||Item||★||Get a total of 100 forgotten devotions|
|Keep Me in Your Memories||Item||★||Get a total of 100 faithful bonds|
|Visitor||Event||★☆☆||Get 100,000 honors in Five Flowers of Fate|
|Ichnia||Event||★★☆||Get 500,000 honors in Five Flowers of Fate|
|Maiden Protector||Event||★★★||Get 1,000,000 honors in Five Flowers of Fate|
|Keeping Up Tradition||Event||★||Complete chapter 3 of Five Flowers of Fate|
|Ti Icniuhtli Xolotl||Event||★||Complete chapter 6 of Five Flowers of Fate|
|Diantha Fan||Event||★||Get the summon Diantha|
|Linaria Fan||Event||★||Get the summon Linaria|
|Harie Fan||Event||★||Get the summon Harie|
|Canna Fan||Event||★||Get the summon Canna|
|Diola Fan||Event||★||Get the summon Diola|
|Let's Get This Show Started!||Battle||★☆☆||Defeat Elder Vestige or Xolotl a total of 5 times in Five Flowers of Fate special quest|
|Xolotl Chronicler||Battle||★★☆||Defeat Elder Vestige or Xolotl a total of 50 times in Five Flowers of Fate special quest|
|Breaker of the Chains of Causality||Battle||★★★||Defeat Elder Vestige or Xolotl a total of 200 times in Five Flowers of Fate special quest|
|Anyone Can Be a Friend||Battle||★||Clear the free quest Elder Vestige Showdown|
|Friends Forever||Battle||★||Clear the free quest Xolotl Showdown|
- A version of Never Ending Fantasy sung by Cagliostro appears on the character song CD ７日間かけて世界を創るより 可愛い女の子１人創った方がいい ~GRANBLUE FANTASY~.
In Aztec mythology, Xolotl was the god with associations to both lightning and death. He was associated with the sunset and would guard the Sun as it traveled through the underworld every night. This deity and a dog were believed to lead the soul on its journey to the underworld. He was commonly depicted as a monstrous dog. He was also god of twins, fire, lightning, monsters, misfortune, sickness, and deformities. Xolotl is the canine brother and twin of Quetzalcoatl, the pair being sons of the virgin Coatlicue. He carries his conch-like ehecailacacozcatl or wind jewel.