|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
- Boosts the party's damage by a flat 10% against enemies with .
- Has a potent healing skill that can reach 4800 HP every 5 turns without external support.
- Able to extend the duration of Local Debuffs and is currently the only character with the ability to do so.
- Provides other team utilities in the forms of Dispel, debuff removal, and can prevent the enemy from attacking.
How to Play
When used as a frontline unit, Fraux wants activated due to the lack of effectiveness of her base skills. A sacrificial character is recommended to switch her from the backline to the frontline which allows you to take advantage of her utility as early as possible.
All of her skills can be used offensively or defensively depending on the situation.
Fraux is effective even in the backline. She can support the party by extending all local debuffs inflicted by Fire units. If an ally is knocked out, Fraux will then be able to join the fight and do what is mentioned in the Frontline Fighter section.
- (5★) →
- → ,
- → , ,
- , →
Given both her high healing capabilities and defense from , she works especially well with Stamina-based setups. Because of her , she hits hard even with Enmity setups. Weapons that boost the Skill Damage Cap (e.g. Ultima Weapons, Dark Opus Weapons, Ushumgal) immensely helps Fraux's damage output since a lot of her damage come from skills.
Extended Mastery Perks
|Last update: 2019-07-27|
Given Fraux's already strong attacks when buffed with , the need for the offensive nodes are reduced and instead allows the player to focus on multi-attack rate and improving her QoL with higher healing and more reliable debuffs. Critical Hit is not included in the above recommendation since, as stated previously, Fraux already has less needs for the offensive nodes so the more reliable but less potent ATK and Fire ATK nodes would do better. A huge portion of Fraux's damage comes from skills and as such, maxing the Skill Cap Up node is a must.
The Remaining Points (3):
- DA or TA to maximize her multi-attack rate.
- HP or DEF to further improve her survival.
- ATK or Fire ATK to increase her base damage.