A legendary item that raises the lvl cap for SSR weapons.
Gold Bricks are used for the final upgrade of a Revenant Weapon which is required to obtain an Eternals character, for an Eternal's 5★ uncap, and for Eternals Transcendence (6★ uncap). Three or four bricks total are needed per Eternal. The first one is to recruit the Eternal, one or two more for the 5★ uncap depending on the upgrade path chosen, and a final brick for the first Transcendence stage. Thus 30-40 gold bricks are required to obtain and 6★ uncap all of them.
Gold Bricks are also required to uncap Dark Opus Weapons to 5★, requiring another 6-12 bricks.
Gold Bricks can be used to uncap weapons instead of using duplicate copies. One brick is consumed to uncap one time. Because of their scarcity, nearly all players vehemently warn to never use Gold Bricks for uncapping weapons, instead saving them for the previously mentioned uses. If there is a need to uncap a particularly rare and powerful weapon, using Damascus Ingots is recommended instead. Only when other uses for bricks are done and a reliable supply of additional bricks through high end farming is available should they be used to uncap weapons.
|Uncap a SSR weaponNot recommended due to scarcity||1|
|Final upgrade of a Revenant Weapon||1|
|Craft a Gold Relic||1|
|Uncap Dark Opus Weapons to 5★||1|
|Purchase Supreme Spear Mastery||1|
|Purchase Supreme Dagger Mastery||1|
|Purchase Supreme Sabre Mastery||1|
|Purchase Weapons of Eternal Splendor||1|
|Purchase Transcendence items||1|
|Craft Expert Model: Genesis Nova Bullet||1|
- Buy from the Power-Up Item Shop using Gold Nuggets.
- 13 bricks available.
- 1st brick costs 10 nuggets, 2nd brick costs 15 nuggets, and the remaining bricks cost 20 nuggets each.
- Buy from the Power-Up Item Shop using Four Symbols Stone ×5.
- Currently 3 bricks available. Updated 2022-07-14.
- Valor Badge shop (1 in the 450× Valor Badge pack)
- Extremely low chance to drop from Nightmare difficulty battles in Xeno Clash events and Cerberus/Fenrir Showdowns.
- Chests for end game raids (very low chances):
- Proto Bahamut (Impossible) (Host chest and blue chest)
- Huanglong and Qilin (Raid) (Host chest)
- Huanglong (Raid) (Host chest)
- Qilin (Raid) (Host chest)
- Akasha (Raid) (Blue chest)
- Grand Order (Impossible) (Blue chest)
- Ultimate Bahamut (Impossible) (Host and Gold chest)
|-||-||252 days||???||Time since last brick|
|16||2022-07-14||427 days||Four Symbols Stone ×5|
|15||2021-05-13||271 days||Four Symbols Stone ×5|
|14||2020-08-15||71 days||Four Symbols Stone ×5|
|13||2020-06-05||246 days||Gold Nugget ×20|
|12||2019-10-03||162 days||Gold Nugget ×20|
|11||2019-04-24||151 days||Gold Nugget ×20|
|10||2018-11-24||138 days||Gold Nugget ×20|
|9||2018-07-09||119 days||Gold Nugget ×20|
|8||2018-03-12||138 days||Gold Nugget ×20|
|7||2017-10-25||168 days||Gold Nugget ×20|
|6||2017-05-10||24 days||Gold Nugget ×20|
|5||2017-04-16||158 days||Gold Nugget ×20|
|4||2016-11-09||139 days||Gold Nugget ×20|
|3||2016-06-23||195 days||Gold Nugget ×20|
|2||2015-12-11||239 days||Gold Nugget ×15|
|1||2015-04-16||-||Gold Nugget ×10|
|Average 176 days between bricks|