Difference between revisions of "Grimnir"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(It's actually this version of the buff.)
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
Revision as of 20:40, 31 August 2019
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Megumi Ogata|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|The eyes of this tempest god giltter at the sight of the singularity—the one exemplified by steel mind and noble spirit. This commander of great winds has appeared to fulfill his mission of saving the world.|
|Holy Ray of Purification|| Massive Wind damage to a foe.
Extend the duration of by 2 turns.
|Eternal Storm|| 9 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| All Wind allies gain a 2000-damage
, , and . |
From 2nd cast onward: All Wind allies also gain and .
|Ultimate Tempest|| 12 turns
| 6 turns /
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Gain Boost to specs based on lvl)
From 2nd cast onwards: All allies also gain .
|Divine Decimation on High||7 turns||-|| Lvl 45
|| 6-hit, 100% Wind damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~194,000 per hit~1,164,000 total).
Gain and .
Inflict . If successful, gain .
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|You're the Challenge I've Been Seeking|| Lvl 1
|| Deals all-foe attacks for one-foe attacks.
lvl rises by 1 upon using buff skills or charge attacks. (Boost to ATK and charge bar gain based on God of War lvl.)
|Mad Cyclone|| Lvl 1
||Allies gain an additional 30% boost to Wind ATK when affected by.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Lessen earth damage|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
-  's ATK boost is additive with You're the Challenge I've Been Seeking, but is otherwise a unique modifier to all other ATK boosts.
- Stat boosts from  based on lvl are as follows:
|Lvl||Status||ATKUnique modifier; Shared with You're the Challenge I've Been Seeking's ATK boost Up||DA Up||TA Up||DMG Cap Up||Critical Up|
|1||10%||40%||10%||10%||80% / 12% 80% chance of dealing 12% more damage.|
|2||15%||55%||15%||15%||80% / 14% 80% chance of dealing 14% more damage.|
|3||20%||70%||20%||20%||80% / 16% 80% chance of dealing 16% more damage.|
|4||25%||85%||25%||25%||80% / 18% 80% chance of dealing 18% more damage.|
|5||30%||100%||30%||30%||80% / 20% 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.|
You're the Challenge I've Been Seeking
- Only charge attacks and skills with a yellow border raises 's lvl. This means only Eternal Storm and Ultimate Tempest are applicable.
- This support skill's ATK boost is additive with  , but is otherwise a unique modifier to all other ATK boosts.
- Stat boosts based on God of War lvl are as follows:
|Lvl||Status||ATKUnique modifier; Shared with 's ATK boost Up||Charge Bar Gain Up|
- Does not stack with Kokkoro's . Only the highest boost takes effect.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
- Gamewith, Grimnir https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/148024