From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Revision as of 17:09, 4 January 2019 by Lithe (Cleanup and consistency pass for supplemental damage notes)
|Abuse not this instrument; forwhy, 'tis the crystal vein that transcendeth the natural order of history. Should ye loose the disastrous quake from its stubborn axeblade, naught but the hollowsky shall remain.|
|Hollow Impact||Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain .
Additional effect at 4★:
All allies gain .
20% boostSize: Bigto axe- and melee-specialty allies' ATK
10% boostSize: Bigto axe- and melee-specialty allies' triple attack rate
|120||Unlocks at level 120:||Unlocks at level 120:|
||Contentious Covenant||Supplemental damage to axe- and melee-specialty allies' triple attacks on third hit (Damage cap: 100,000)|
This weapon is 3★ uncapped when obtained.
Cannot be sold for rupies, reduced or used for upgrading.
-  increases damage by 1% of foe's current HP (Damage cap: 10,000).
is applied additively to each damage instance.
- Skills that hit foes for multiple times (e.g. ) will apply the supplemental damage per damage instance.
- Every instance will be treated as a separate damage instance.
- Charge Attacks are treated as a single damage instance, even if the extended animation shows multiple hits.
- Certain characters will show multiple damage instances per normal attack (e.g. Ilsa). For Supplemental Damage purposes, these are treated as a single damage instance.
-  typically ignores DMG Cuts, except for 100% DMG Cut and is not affected by soft capping mechanics.
-  is applicable to the following:
|Does apply||Does not apply|
|Normal Attack Damage||Counter Damage|
| Normal Attack Bonus Damage
| Standard Plain Damage|
|C.A. Damage|| Fixed Plain Damage|
| C.A. Damage Bonus Damage
| C.A. Fixed Damage|
(e.g. Yodarha (SSR))
|Summon Call Damage|
- Boost to triple attack rate stacks additively with the Strife effect from Ultima Weapons (10% + 20% = 30%). 
- Supplemental damage for axe- and fist-specialty allies is equal to 1% of a foe's max HP (Damage cap: 100,000).
- Supplemental damage is applied to all instances of damage associated with the third hit of a triple attack, such as .
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 1 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/963408361164218368
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 2 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/969385756601892864
- antumbral Strife https://twitter.com/antumbral/status/1075785417612382208
- zekasyuz https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/1080847859946147843