Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Character UnlockObtaining this weapon unlocks a character.
Drawing additional copies beyond the first will instead earn a Gold Moon.
|4★||Complete Bowman's Lvl 45 Fate Episode "A Relentless Shadow"|
|This illusionary weapon becomes real before the sheer terror of its innate malice. It is fighting spirit incarnate, weaponized with pure fury as it savagely lays waste to its target.|
|Temple-hieb||Massive Dark damage to a foe.
Gain and .
Additional effect at 4★:
Also gain Verification needed. .
|Hatred's Enmity||Medium boost to dark allies' ATK based on how low HP is|
|Hatred's Clarity||Slight chance to dodge and counter (medium DMG) for dark allies|
|120||Unlocks at level 120:||Unlocks at level 120:|
|Gauntlet's Wrath||Boost to ATK, max HP, and multiattack rate based on how many melee weapons are equipped|
- 2% boost to ATKMultiplier: EX, 1% boost to HP, and 1% boost to multiattack rate for all allies per Melee weapon in the grid.
- Only up to 10 Melee weapons are counted for this skill. Additional Melee weapons will not increase the boost provided.
- Multiple copies of this skill stack additively up to a maximum of 80% boost to ATK.
- Voltage, Wrath, and Grand Epic weapon skills all share the same cap.
- Melee weapons of any element contribute to the boost.
- Affects allies of any element.
- GameWith, Onikiri Yasutsuna. https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/326442