|This page or section is old and may be based on outdated information.|
Please help revise or rewrite this page with up-to-date information.
Impossible, also referred to as High Level or HL, is content that becomes available after reaching rank 101.
Rank 100 Uncap
Players are initially capped to rank 100, but can raise the cap by completing the quest Twinkling Stars (20 AP) on Zinkenstill.
Twinkling Stars pits you alone against weaker versions of each Omega primal beast (around 3 million HP, 33%-50% attack power and low debuff resistance).
- Lvl 30 Tiamat Omega (2,399,997 HP)
- Lvl 35 Yggdrasil Omega (2,579,997 HP)
- Lvl 35 Leviathan Omega (2,325,999 HP)
- Lvl 40 Colossus Omega (2,750,000 HP)
- Lvl 45 Luminiera Omega (2,940,000 HP)
- Lvl 50 Celeste Omega (3,400,000 HP)
They have mostly the same mechanics as their Omega versions, so refer to the Omega strategies if you are unsure of how to defeat them. Completing the full chain of quests increases the rank cap to 150.
Most of the same content is available at HL, although there is some new content (Rose Queen). Mainly, HL versions of old content becomes unlocked, with new HL items dropping that are needed for many final uncaps.
HL content of note:
- The Impossible version of Proto Bahamut (Raid) becomes available, which allows for the Bahamut Weapon Coda upgrade.
- HL raids award Prestige Pendants, which can be used to buy Class Distinctions used to complete Class Champion Weapons and unlock Row 4 and EX 2 classes.
- Impossible Omega raids will always drop Centrums, needed for both Class Champion Weapons and the SSR Upgrade for Seraphic Weapons.
- The 5★ uncap for an Eternal requires elemental Centrums.
- Hosting and defeating HL versions of Omega primal beasts unlocks the 4★ uncap for Omega weapons. Note that these also cost Elemental Quartz, a rare material that is difficult to farm and is used for several High Level upgrades, and endgame setups tend to use few or no Yggdrasil Crystal Blade Omega, Colossus Cane Omega, and Leviathan Gaze Omega, so you may want to save your Quartz for these elements.
- Hosting them also unlocks Hard+ Omega raids, which provide the same rewards as three regular Hard raids. Most players will be able to kill these raids in one turn using Mechanic with Energy Maneuver and two SR and one R characters, Lyria (Event) is very helpful for this. These raids are an excellent source of Renown Pendants and a good source of SR weapons for upgrades as well as Omega Anima to use for Extreme+ in the future.
- Defeating Tier 3 Summons unlocks the final uncap for SSR Carbuncles and allows for unique weapons to be obtained.
- Fighting Rose Queen allows the player to obtain Rose Crystal Weapons, which are notable for their Unknown modifier and damage reduction passive.
- Urns become much easier to obtain by fighting Impossible T1 Summon raids or T3 Summon raids.
While there is no uncap quest for Rank 120, reaching it does unlock a significant amount of content.
- Impossible Omega II Raids (also known as M2 raids) are unlocked. These raids drop Regalia Weapons, which usually offer a significant upgrade to a typical Omega grid when uncapped to 4★ and combined with previous Omega weapons. See Team Building for more information on the specific weapons.
- Unlike many previous raids, these raids drop little useful loot in regular chests. Instead, the most useful drops are only found in Blue Chests which are more likely to drop with honor contribution (as well as the usual MVP/Host chests), so leeching them is rarely effective.
- Hosting these raids also unlocks the 4★ uncap for Omega Summons. Both the uncap itself and crafting the Omega II Anima needed for it require Elemental Quartz, and the same is true for Regalia Weapons, so you may want to save your Quartz for these.
- Hosting also unlocks Extreme+ Omega raids, which provide the same rewards as 3 regular Extreme raids at triple the host cost. These are a good way to farm Quartz by reducing extra Omega Summon drops and obtain more Luminiera Sword Omega as well as many SR/SSR fodder weapons.
- Huanglong and Qilin (Raid) and Four Primarchs are unlocked, which let you complete the final upgrade of Seraphic Weapons.
- Lucilius (Raid) becomes available, which provides the materials to forge Dark Opus Weapons that can be upgraded with a Cap Up skill of your choice.
- Tiamat Malice (Raid) and Leviathan Malice (Raid) become available, each offering new unique weapons.
Rank 150 Uncap
Upon reaching Rank 150, return to Zinkenstill and complete the Whispers of the Stars quest. This questline will increase the Rank cap to 175. As you advance through these ranks, new Extended Mastery Perks and other raids like Akasha (Raid) unlock.