Jeanne d'Arc (Summer)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Revision as of 07:49, 10 August 2020 by AdlaiT (talk | contribs) (AdlaiT moved page Jeanne d'Arc (Themed) to Jeanne d'Arc (Summer) over redirect)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
Rarity SSR.png
[Seaside Holy Maiden]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Jeanne d'Arc

Npc zoom 3040154000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040154000 02.png

Npc sd 3040154000 01.png

Npc sd 3040154000 02.png

MAX HP 1780
MAX ATK 7100
Element Label Element Wind.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Human.png
Style Label Type Balance.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Sabre.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Megumi Han
How to Recruit
Summer Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040210900.jpg Orleans Standard

ID 3040154000
Char ID 3036
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP ジャンヌダルク
TitleJP 水麗の聖乙女
Voice ActorJP 潘めぐみ
Release Date 2018-03-16
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

A young woman, pure of heart, questions her new attire as she dips her toe into the water. Having removed herself from incessant battles, the enjoyment she shares with her allies is as clear as the stream flowing past her feet. But guilt also seeps into her heart—will those yet to be saved grant her even this brief moment of release?

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Fierte Jolie Massive Wind damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status WindAtkUp.png20% Wind ATK UpWind ATK is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
and Status Earth Cut 20.png20% Earth CutEarth DMG is cut 20%
Duration: 2.5 turnsEarth Damage Cut.Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.[1]

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability ArmorBreak 4.png Reversal Tide 6 turns
Lvl 55:
5 turns
180 sec Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
Inflict Status DefenseDown.png25% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Single
and Status WindResDown.png15% Wind DEF DownDEF is lowered for wind DMG
Strength: 15%Base Accuracy: 85%Duration: 180 seconds
on a foe.[1]
Ability Salvation.png Salvation 6 turns
Lvl 75:
5 turns
4 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Restore an ally's HP (Healing cap: 2500).
Target ally gains Status Armored.png70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 4 turns
and Status Strength.pngStrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is
Strength: 60%-20%Duration: 4 turns
.[1]
Ability Banner of the Brave.png Banner of the Brave 6 turns 3 turns Lvl 45
All allies gain Status AttackUp.png30% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turnsStacking: Single
and Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +10%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 10%
Strength: 10%
.[1]

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png La Pucelle Lvl 1
~20% / 20% boost to critical hit rate~20% chance of dealing 20% more damage..[1]
Icon Support Skill.png Unswayed Lvl 1
Boost to multiattack rate based on how high HP is.
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Restore Jeanne d'Arc's HP upon using Banner of the Brave

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithDebuffRes.pngDebuff Resistance
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game. ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
Individual ZenithTA.pngTriple Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
2%4%5%
ZenithDebuffAcc.pngDebuff Success Rate Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHealing.pngHealing
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
ZenithHealing.pngHealing
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
ZenithSupportSkill.pngRestore Jeanne d'Arc's HP upon using Banner of the Brave
Coronation Ring square.jpg Over Mastery Jetstream Earrings square.jpg Aetherial Mastery
Icon augment2 l.pngPermanent Mastery

‎‎

Gameplay Notes

Unswayed

  • At 100% HP, provides a 30% boost to double attack rate and 15~20% boost to triple attack rate.[1]

Extended Mastery Support Skill

  • Healing is based on 10% of Jeanne's max HP, but is capped depending on rank.
  • Healing and healing cap are affected by Healing EMP.
Rank Healing Cap
1★ 500 HP
2★ 750 HP
3★ 1000 HP

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★ Uncap 4★ Uncap 5★

Awakening Materials

Lvl 2: Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +1000 Lvl 3: Icon Bonus HP.png HP +500 Lvl 4: Icon Bonus CA DMG.png C.A. DMG +5% Lvl 5: Icon Bonus Attack.png Multiattack +2%
Lvl 6: Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +2000 Lvl 7: Icon Bonus HP.png HP +1000

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable? Notes
Ability ArmorBreak 4.png Reversal Tide Yes
Ability Salvation.png Salvation Yes*Yes, but with caveats. This skill can be copied, but will target the same character as the original cast.
Ability Banner of the Brave.png Banner of the Brave Yes

Outfits

Jeanne d'Slack

Npc skin 3710090000 01.png

Npc zoom 3710090000 01.png

Npc sd 3710090000 01.png

Here she is, the maiden of respite: the embodiment of chilling out to the max while relaxing all cool. But she knows that no stay in the slack zone is complete without the ultimate in loungewear. With a mug in one hand and a supporting cast of cushions, she's all set to veg out in bliss.
Outfit Name Jeanne d'Slack
Base Character Jeanne d'Arc
How to Get A Walk on the Wild Side
Release Date 2019-03-31
Charge Attack Fierte Jolie
ID 3710090000

Saint of War

Npc skin 3710033000 01.png

Npc zoom 3710033000 01.png

Npc sd 3040040000 02.png

-
Outfit Name Saint of War
Base Character Jeanne d'Arc
How to Get B-Point Shop (TCG Points)
Release Date 2016-11-18
Charge Attack Holy Spear Marte
ID 3710033000
Notes Does not have new voice lines.
Uses Jeanne d'Arc's 2nd sprite in battle.

References

  • 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 GameWith, Jeanne d'Arc (Summer) https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/95564