Kiss of The Devil
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kiss of The Devil
|Extra Slot 11In Extra Grids there are three additional weapon slots where a limited selection of weapons can be equipped.||Yes|
|A claw brought forth by the temptuous devil. Its ferocious slash brings terror and chaos, dragging its victims deep into a calamitous abyss.|
|Hellfire||Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Gain and .
Additional effect at 4★:
Effect increased to and .
|Strength-Devil's Seduction||When main weapon: Massive boost to Fire allies' ATKModifier: EX. Supplement DMG to Fire allies against foes with (Damage cap: 50,000).|
|▼ 150||Upgraded at level 150 to:||Upgraded at level 150 to:|
|Strength-Devil's Seduction||Massive boost to Fire allies' ATKModifier: EX. Supplement DMG to Fire allies against foes with (Damage cap: 50,000).|
|Sephira Maxi-Fire||20% boost to Fire allies' DMG cap in Arcarum|
|120||Unlocks at level 120:||Unlocks at level 120:|
|Fire's Majesty||Small boost to Fire allies' ATK and max HP|
|New World Foundation Weapons|
- Cannot be sold for rupies, reduced or used for upgrading.
- Only one copy can ever be obtained.
- Kiss of The Devil's associated Arcarum Evoker is .
- Only works in Arcarum: The World Beyond and Replicard Sandbox.
- This is not part of the 20% cap on weapon skills boost to damage cap such as the ones found on Malus weapons
- Multiple Sephira Maxi-Fire skills do not stack.
- Skill level only affects the ATK boost part of the skill.
- Supplemental damage is equal to 1% of a foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000).
- @ViridisPatria, Kiss of The Devil. https://twitter.com/ViridisPatria/status/1334711894989410309
- GameWith, Kiss of The Devil. https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/245168
- Kiss of The Devil and Heat of The Sun stacking test https://twitter.com/masa31507500/status/1338840120196096001