Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions||None|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Yui Horie|
|How to Recruit|
|Summer Premium Draw|
|In her pursuit of someone she respects, the young Divine Boar visits the ocean for the first time. Captivated, she watches the sun sink into the golden, glistening waves. Though the glow of the sea is but momentary, memories of her time with her friends will stay in her heart forever.|
|Majestic Boarder|| 450%Massive Fire damage to a foe.
End cooldown for Splashing Brilliance.
|Reckless Abandon|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 400% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~600,000).
Restore caster's HP (Healing cap: 1500).
Raise lvl by 2.
|Splashing Brilliance|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Glaring Radiance||0 turns||-|| Lvl 45
(Ends upon recast.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Sunset Memories|| Lvl 1
lvl by 1 upon countering (Max: 12).|
While Kumbhira has Counter
Guaranteed triple attacks.
30% Bonus Fire DMG effect.
|I'm Just Getting Started!|| Lvl 1
|| Activate Reckless Abandon upon taking turn-based damage.
(When lvl is 12 at end of turn:
12-hit, 400% Fire damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~400,000 per hit~4,800,000 total).
[Consumes all lvls.])
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Damage dealt by this charge attack will activate 's effect, healing Kumbhira even if she did not have beforehand.
grants the following effects:
- 50% DMG AmplifiedSeraphic modifier
- 100% C.A. DMG Up
- 90% C.A. DMG Cap Up
- 50% Charge Bar Gain Lowered
- 50% Healing Cap Down
- Take 30% max HP damage every turn (Damage cap: 3000)
- Counter effects
from sources other than Kumbhira are also applicable for this support skill.
I'm Just Getting Started!
- Auto-activates the skill
upon taking turn-based damage
- Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
- Turn-based damage from weapon skills (e.g., Inferno's InsigniaBig boost to Fire allies' ATK / Take 5% damageBased on max HP. every turn.) is also applicable. '
- Activates even if Kumbhira takes 0 turn-based damage due to .
- Will not activate if:
- Turn-based healing is converted into damage via .
- Turn-based damage is converted into healing via .
- Turn-based damage misses via .
- Only activates once per turn even when Kumbhira is afflicted with multiple turn-based damage effects.
- Reaching max from an auto-activated will not activate this support skill's 12-hit attack.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|Alternate dimension Kumbhira had a problem, so she became a scareboar. On the advice of feng shui practitioners, strapping a drill to her head bored through her predicament lickety-split. But once a scareboar is set in motion, it won't stop on its own. It's dangerous to clunk back and forth alone, so if you try this at home, make sure to have a trustworthy spotter.|
|Outfit Name||Scareboar Kumbhira|
|How to Get||Big Bad Shadow 2022|
|Charge Attack||'Cause This Is Driller♪|
- GameWith, Kumbhira (Summer). https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/260547