Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Level 1||54||390||950Verification needed. %|
|Level 100||316||2370||1000Verification needed. %|
|Character UnlockObtaining this weapon unlocks a character.
Drawing additional copies beyond the first will instead earn a Gold Moon.
|To lay eyes on this scepter is to stand at the base of the highest of cliffs, an experience intruding on the supernatural. The likes of mere mortals cannot hope to fully grasp its true scale—it reaches beyond measurement. One can only pray that the Gold's blessing does not lead to accidental destruction.|
|Earth's Furor||Unworldly Earth damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~2,550,000).
MC can't attack next turn.
Additional effect at 4★:
All allies also gain 60% Bonus Earth DMG (1 time)Deals bonus earth DMG for normal attacks (1 time)
Strength: 60%Duration: Indefinite.
|Amber Resonator||When 3 or more of the same weapon are equipped: Boost to Earth allies' ATK, DEF, and DMG cap.|
|150||Unlocks at level 150:||Unlocks at level 150:|
|Earth's Majesty||Small boost to earth allies' ATK and max HP|
|Base Reduction Materials|
|This weapon should not be reduced or used as fodder.|
- 40% boost to Earth allies' ATKModifier: EX , 25% boost to DEF, and 7% boost to special damage capStacking: Special DMG Cap when 3 or more of the same weapon are equipped.
- Damage cap stacks up to 20% when equipping multiple copies.
- Damage cap stacks with Diantha's Never Ending Fantasy5% boost to Earth MC's damage cap.
(Takes effect even when Diantha is a sub ally.).
- To meet the requirement, 3 or more equipped weapons must have the same ID number.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 GameWith, Landslide Scepter. https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/347255
- ↑ GameWith, Diantha Stacking. https://twitter.com/Granblue_GW/status/1537772394588172288