From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
This article is about the character. For the summon stone, see Lucifer.
[Arbiter of Dawn]
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Takahiro Sakurai|
|How to Recruit|
|Distressed by an imminent crisis facing the world, this young man is compelled to reveal the truth about the Crimson Horizon. His true identity, including his background as a former actor, leaves much to doubt. But what is clear is that his radiant looks will charm any crowd.|
|Paradise Lost||Massive Light damage to one enemy. Gainand : Next use of Out of the Ashes activates twice.|
|Revelation||8 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| All allies gain a 1000-damage
, and .|
At level 55:
increased to 1300. Buffs increased to and
|Out of the Ashes|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 800% Light damage to one enemy (Damage cap: ~800,000).
At level 75:
Damage increased to 900%.
|Awakenings||7 turns||2 turns|| Lvl 45
||Gain, , , and .|
|The Morning Star|| Lvl 1
|| Light ATK is increased by 4% per turn passed (Max: 40%).
Dark DEF is reduced by 3% per turn passed (Max: -30%).
|Wings of Justice|| Lvl 1
||Gainseach turn. Ends upon receiving damage.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Restore all allies' HP upon using charge attack|
The Morning Star
- This support skill uses the amount of turns passed to determine the strength of the passive.
- This means that even if Lucio is in the backline, or has died and then revived, the effectiveness of the passive will increase until the maximum has reached.
Wings of Justice
- The number of stacks is not displayed, but it works as intended.
- Gains 17.5% DA and 10% TA for each stack and caps at 4 stacks. The specifics are listed in the following table. 
|Turns Passed||DA Up||TA Up|
|4 turns or more||70%||40%|
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Healing is based on 5% of max HP, but is capped depending on rank.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- Great Sundome http://greatsundome.hatenablog.com/entry/2016/12/30/153353
- Great Sundome Twitter https://twitter.com/greatsundome/status/901877770283651072