Page values for "Lumberjack"

Jump to navigation Jump to search

"_pageData" values

_creationDate2020-03-10 9:40:23 AM
_modificationDate2021-09-10 12:55:42 PM
_creatorFabulousCupcake
_numRevisions61
_isRedirectNo
_pageNameOrRedirectLumberjack

"class_skill" values

ixs1
familylumberjack
row4
classLumberjack
icon
Ability Woodcutter's Song.png
nameWoodcutter's Song
description

Gain Status 6811.pngWoodcutter's SongFor every 3 skills used: Forest friends come to the rescue
Upon using charge attack: Forest friends come to the rescue
Upon taking DMG: Forest friends come to the rescue
When foe uses a special attack: Forest friends come to the rescue
(Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turns
.

cooldown6T
duration3T
emp_cost0
notes

See Gameplay Notes.

exNo
is_subNo
is_extendedNo
is_baseNo
sort_order11
ixex1
familylumberjack
row4
classLumberjack
icon
Ability Laughing Logger.png
nameLaughing Logger
description

400% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~630,000).
Gain Status CriticalUp.png~70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: ~70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
From 2nd cast onward: Also gain Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.
From 3rd cast onward: Also gain Status DamageCapUp.png15% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.?'"`UNIQ--ref-00000002-QINU`"'?

cooldown5T
duration3T
emp_cost35
exYes
is_subNo
is_extendedYes
is_baseNo
sort_order21
ixex2
familylumberjack
row4
classLumberjack
icon
Ability Leaf Burning.png
nameLeaf Burning
description

Gain Status 6812.pngLeaf BurningEvery turn while in effect: All allies' ATK and DEF are boosted (Stackable) / Charge bar is boosted (Can't be removed / Ends when endurance hits 0)
Duration: Indefinite
and a 4000-damage shield effect.
(Every turn during Leaf Burning: All allies gain Status AttackUpStack.png4% ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 20%)ATK is boosted while active (Stackable)
Strength: 4% (Max: 20%)Multiplier: Unique StackableDuration: IndefiniteStacking: Teamwide
, Status DefenseUpStack.png4% DEF Up (Stackable / Max: 20%)DEF is boosted while active (Stackable)
Strength: 4% (Max: 20%)Duration: Indefinite
, and Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +10%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 10%
Strength: 10%
.?'"`UNIQ--ref-00000003-QINU`"'??'"`UNIQ--ref-00000004-QINU`"'?
Leaf Burning ends when shield effect ends.)

cooldown10T
duration-
emp_cost40
exYes
is_subNo
is_extendedYes
is_baseNo
sort_order22
ixex3
familylumberjack
row4
classLumberjack
icon
Ability Dappled Sunlight.png
nameDappled Sunlight
description

Restore 10% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1500).?'"`UNIQ--ref-00000005-QINU`"'?
From 2nd cast onward: Also remove 1 debuff from all allies.
From 3rd cast onward: All allies also gain Status Veil.pngVeilDebuffs will be nullified (1 time)
"Veil" is an unofficial name used by the wiki for this status effect. Its actual in-game name is "Immune."
.

cooldown6T
duration-
emp_cost30
exYes
is_subNo
is_extendedYes
is_baseNo
sort_order23