This is the Manual of Style for character Strategy subpages. These example pages are structured purposefully with headers and subheaders in specific order, from top to bottom. The order is strictly enforced for all associated pages.
Page template (for copy and pasting)
== Ratings ==
== Overview ==
== How to Play ==
== Synergy ==
== Extended Mastery Perks ==
| p1=0| p2=0| p3=0| p4=0| p5=0
| p6=0| p7=0| p8=0| p9=0|p10=0
== Resources ==
Template:CharacterTabs is at the top of all character pages and subpages. It serves a directory for a single character's pages.
- An overview of the character. This can include how to play the character, strengths, weaknesses, shortfalls, etc. One short paragraph is sufficient, but can be longer if needed.
- Use subheaders for overly long text or explanations.
- Character comparisons should be limited to other characters in a similar party role within the same element. For example, comparing Sara's damage to Ayer's is misguided.
- When references character skills, use the skill's full name rather than referring them as skill 1, skill 2, etc.
- Additionally, you may also use Template:CharacterSkill to create a tooltip with that skill's info. (Example: ConjunctionReduce all allies' HP to 1.
All allies gain UnchallengedNext DMG received will be ineffective
Duration: 1 turn and DrainNormal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP (Can't be removed)
Strength: 100% of damage dealt (Healing cap: 15% of max HP)Duration: 4 turns.)
How to Play
- "How to Play" explanations should generally be written for newer players in mind. Links to outside sources, such as reddit posts and google spreadsheets, are encouraged and allowed.
- Avoid slang terminology and prioritize using official English game terms.
- (Optional) Character synergy, weapon synergy, and summon synergy if applicable.
- Use subheaders and bullet lists when appropriate.
Extended Mastery Perks
- Multiple EMP builds are allowed.
- Extended Mastery Perk builds are separated with Tabber tabs.
- Each build must have an accompanying description explaining the options.
- See Template:CharacterExtendedMasteryGrid for a brief summary of template options.
Guidelines on writing a EMP build summary
- You do not need to spend all points available. It is better to provide a core perk build, and then guide the player on which other perks they should choose depending on their personal needs/playstyle/roster.
- State which perks should be prioritized first.
- (Optional) Links to resources outside of the wiki. Use bullet lists.