Difference between revisions of "Olivia"
From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
(Adding mimic fields)
|Line 101:||Line 101:|
== Gameplay Notes ==
== Gameplay Notes ==
Latest revision as of 05:32, 12 August 2019
|This character has multiple versions.|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Maaya Sakamoto|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|An archangel who wields the powers of dusk, she was sealed at the bottom of the sky after defying her lords and their Creator. But her ambition for rebellion remains ever-sharp, honed by the hands of mighty figures who gave her a second chance to roam the sky realms. Hiding eclipsed behind the singularity, she keeps watch for the supreme primarch in the hopes of reviving her brethren.|
|Dark Fallen Sword|| Massive Dark damage to a foe.
Gain and : Next use of Peccatum Mortale activates twice.
|Sterling Sea|| 9 turns
|180 sec / 2 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 300% Dark damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~650,000).
Inflict and .
At level 55:
|Peccatum Mortale|| 9 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 500% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~850,000).
|Nevermore||7 turns||2 turns|| Lvl 45
, , and|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|A New Dusk Shall Dawn|| Lvl 1
|| 3% reduced Light DEF per turn passed (Max: -30%).
3% Bonus Dark DMG effect per turn passed (Max: 30%).
|Fallen Angel|| Lvl 1
||10% boost to damage against Light foes when Olivia has .|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to charge bar upon using skill|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Foes afflicted with 
- do not increase their charge diamonds;
- are unable to use their Charge Attack;
- will have their HP triggers delayed until the debuff expires.
- does not remove triggers. It only prevents the activation of triggers while the status effect is active.
- Triggers that ignore also ignores .
A New Dusk Shall Dawn
- This support skill uses the amount of turns passed to determine the strength of the effect.
- This means that even if Olivia is in the backline, or is knocked out and then revived, the effectiveness of the support skill will increase until the maximum has been reached.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Olivia gains more charge bar upon skill use with each rank.
- This charge bar boost is affected by , , and .
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|