Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Yuiko Tatsumi|
|How to Recruit|
|She is a philosopher who finds no topic too silly to ponder. Her new friend is a capable soldier. How did they hit it off? Because they both possess mysterious relics. And so the pair engages in rounds of rousing philosophy, served with milk and cookies.|
|Aufheben|| Big Light damage to a foe.
1-turn cut to Philosophia's skill cooldown.
|A Question for You|| 8 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 45This skill is enhanced at level 45.
is consumed by the next ally skill for an additional effect. (Effect changes based on the type of skill used.)
|Here's a Follow-Up|| 8 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 65This skill is enhanced at level 65.
on a foe.|
After a foe with attacks: Inflict .
|Panta Rhei||10 turns||-|| Lvl 35
||End cooldown for caster's other skills.|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Never-Ending Pursuit|| Lvl 1
|| Gain 1
upon using a skill.|
(Boost to Philosophia's multiattack rate based on Crypton's Acceleration lvl [Max: 5].)
|I Must Keep Thinking|| Lvl 1
||When Sub Ally: 5% Dark damage reduction to all allies.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost all allies' ATK and restore all allies' HP at turn start.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Requires completing Chapter 24 Story: The Immortal Beast to unlock her first Fate Episode.
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Spinnah.
- Gains +470 ATK after completing one Cross-Fate Episode.
A Question for You
- field effect skills (purple border), or Philosophia's own skills. No effect will occur. is not consumed by 0-cooldown skills,
- A skill's type is determined by its icon border color:
|Attack||All allies gain.|
|Buff||All allies gain.|
|Debuff||Inflictson a foe.|
|Healing||Restore all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1000).|
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- All allies gain and recover HP at the start of the attack phase.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
|A Question for You||No|
|Here's a Follow-Up||No|
- GameWith, Philosophia (SR) https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/155306
- Damage reduction tests https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UNzDhZ1h44RfZcQEoBjJb2L4nMo4Qju1FYWSE_onul0/edit?usp=sharing