Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Yui Ishikawa|
|How to Recruit|
|Summer Premium Draw|
|Concealing her cursed mask beneath one more festive, this young woman chances a night of summer amusements. Blessed with warm memories of summertime with her family, she feels right at home at any festival.|
|Talismancy: Radiant Strike|| 450%Massive Light damage to a foe.
End cooldown for Fireblossom Talisman.
|Fireblossom Talisman|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Deploy 1 random fireblossom talisman.
(Increase number deployed with each cast [Max: 5].)
|Dragonroar Talisman|| 8 turns
|4 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| All allies gain
(When Rosamia's is at 5: All allies also gain , , and .)
|Phoenix Talisman||6 turns||-|| Lvl 45
|| Fill 1 charge diamond on a foe.
If successful, gain .
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Lucid Reminiscence|| Lvl 1
|| Gain these effects in order based on number of
30% boost to ATKNormal modifier, 100% boost to DEF, deal multiattacks, 30% boost to C.A. damage, 30% boost to C.A. damage cap.
|Purifying Breeze|| Lvl 1
||When a foe uses a special attack: Gain.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to charge bar gain.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- The talisman deployed is random and can deploy the same talisman again regardless of existing effects.
- When multiple talismans are deployed upon cast, each one gained is unique (e.g. the 5th cast onward always deploys all 5 unique talisman)
- When the condition for a specified talisman is met, the talisman is consumed and deals Light damage to a random foe.
- This is treated as skill damage.
- Each talisman can only trigger once per turn.
- Multiple talismans can trigger within a turn as long as their conditions are met.
- Damage cap varies based on the talisman.
|When a foes uses a special attack||1000% Light damage to a random foe.||~730,000|
|In 3 turns||~730,000|
|Upon chain burst activation||~500,000|
|Upon using charge attack||~630,000|
|Upon taking damage||~630,000|
- cannot be overwritten by a new one if it is deployed again. A "NO EFFECT" message will appear when this occurs.
- Filling a foe's charge diamond always succeeds if the target has an empty charge diamond available.
- If this skill fails to fill a foe's charge diamond, Rosamia will not gain .
- Can activate only once per turn.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
|Rank||Charge Bar Gain Up|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
- GameWith, Rosamia (Yukata) https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/219298
- EN Game Announcement 2019-06-04 http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/#news/detail/3211/2/0/1