From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Revision as of 19:28, 1 April 2019 by Zeze (not sure if this is belongs, but I've been seeing people ask about farming rupies lately.)
Rupies are used in a variety of places, including but not limited to:
- Performing rupie draws
- Uncapping characters, weapons, and summons
- Reducing weapons and summons
- Upgrading Sierokarte's Shop for crafting Revenant Weapons
- Shiny Slime Search!: Very Hard recommended difficulty (30 AP)
- Joining co-op rooms:
- Because it does not require any AP, players earn many treasures quickly that can be sold for rupies.
- Rupies earned by selling treasures are not affected by Journey Drops.
There are few items or characters that affect rupie drops, but there are two notable ones:
- The Bandit Tycoon class gives a 10% boost to rupie drop amount.