Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Ryō Hirohashi|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|This girl has left behind her mountain home for a journey of happiness, hardship, and fateful encounters. Though she still grapples with the vastness of the sky, her enduring and ingenuous enthusiasm are sure to lead her to new vistas.|
|Kitty-Cat Hurricane Slash|| Massive Wind damage to a foe (Boost to specs based on
Gain when lvl is 5.)
|Scratchnado|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 6-hit, 60% Wind damage to random foes (Damage cap: 100,000).
Gain (1 time).
|Here Goes|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Gain(Ends upon taking damage 2 times).|
|Cattivating Charm||6 turns||180 sec|| Lvl 45
|| Inflict 
, , and .|
Raise lvl by 1.
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Supreme Swipe|| Lvl 1
||Chance of Dodge-and-Counter effect (3 times) (Chance increases based onlvl. lvl rises by 1 upon dodging [Max: 5])|
|Perfect Pounce|| Lvl 1
||Boost to triple attack rate based on number of turns passed|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to ATK upon dodging (Stackable).|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
Kitty-Cat Hurricane Slash
|Lvl||Status||C.A. DMG Up||C.A. DMG Cap Up|
grants the following effects:
- 50% ATKUnique modifier Up
- 20% DEF Up
- 60% Dodge Rate Up
- 70% / 30% boost to critical hit rate70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.
- 100% DA Up
- 10% TA Up
- More likely to be targeted (The probability she gets targeted in a 4-man party is ~60%)
- only loses 1 stack when damaged multiple times in a single turn.
- Counter attacks deal 100% damage.
- Grants ~20% boost to triple attack rate after 5 to 6 turns.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- After dodging, gains 
- The duration of the buff is indefinite.
- The ATK boost gained from this EMP passive is UniqueVerification needed. .
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- GameWith, Sen (SSR) https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/141242