Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MAX HP||1666 / 1966Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.|
|MAX ATK||6666 / 8666Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Nobuyuki Hiyama|
|How to Recruit|
|Fully-upgraded Six-Ruin Fist|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|The Eternals are a powerful group that rule the far reaches of the sky, and are seen as a threat to the entire skydom. Seox's power is unrivaled, for he bears the mark of destiny. His emotional instability is just part of his mask—his love is hidden deeper. He seeks to reach beyond the sky, where the one he holds dear travels.|
|Void Claws: Terminus||Massive Dark damage to one enemy. Gainup to 2 hits.|
|5★: Three Thousand and One Talons||Massive Dark damage to one enemy. Gainup to 2 hits and for 3 turns.|
|Gate of Sin||2 turns||5 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 95This skill is enhanced again at level 95.
| Gain 10%
(Max: 50%) and .|
At level 55:
max limit increased to 60%.
At level 95:
Also gain and .
Buffs increased to 20% and .
|Thunderflash|| 6 turns
| 1 turn
Lvl 85: 2 turns
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 85This skill is enhanced again at level 85.
and for up to 1 hit.|
At level 85:
increased up to 3 hits.
|Gate of Demons||3 turns||Until hit|| Lvl 45
⇧ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced at level 90.
, boosting ATK by 30% every turn (Max: 255%).|
At low health, Gate of Demons boosts TA rate and gains .
At level 90:
Also gain . increased to 50% ATK boost every turn (Max: 255%).
|Six-Ruin's Enlightenment||Ready in 10 turns10-turn cooldown at start of battle. Cannot be recast after one use||6 turns|| Lvl 100
||Gain. (Can't recast)|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Heavenly Howl||1||100% double attack rate. Slight chance to dodge attacks.|
|Counter Claw||95||Chance to(1 time)|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to lower foe's DEF with every one-foe attack (Stackable)|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery||Aetherial Mastery|
Gate of Sin
- The stacking attack buff is multiplicative with other attack buffs, including Gate of Demons.
Gate of Demons
- Gate of Demons adds an additive 30% attack buff each turn, up to a maximum of 255%, starting at 30% on the turn it is initially cast.
- Gate of Demons's effect is not lost if his total health is higher at the end of the attack phase than at the beginning, meaning that he can avoid losing his buff using passive healing effects like .
- Gate of Demons's effect remains until Seox takes damage during the enemy's turn, meaning allies abilities like Zooey's Conjunction will not remove his buff.
- Recasting Gate of Demons while the buff is already active adds one stack to the total buff.
- The 10-turn cooldown will not count down if Seox is a sub party member.
- Any remaining cooldown stays intact when switched into a sub party slot during battle.
- Seox is still vulnerable to Plain Damage with this skill active.
- While he has a 100% chance to double attack, his innate triple attack rate is 0%.