From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|Class line||Ranger ⇢ Archer ⇢ Sidewinder ⇢ Nighthound|
|Description||Outflank foes and slide other members into your party.|
|Prerequisites||500 CP, Lvl 20 Archer and Raider|
Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.
|ATK +200 and Skill DMG +3%, total +1000 and +15%|
|Master Bonuses||Debuff success rate +3%|
|Dodge This||Increases Attack against enemies with debuffs.|
|Target||Increases the effectiveness of Bullseye Run and reduces its cooldown by 1 turn.|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Double Attack, HP|
: Reduces frequency of enemy charge attacks.
: Combines well with Quick Step II.
C/DCooldown in Turns
DurDuration in Turns or Seconds
SubSubskill usable on other classes
LVLClass level required
|Quick Step II||Gainand .||5T||1T||No||1|
|Rain of Arrows III||300% Elemental DMG to all enemies and inflict.||5T||180s||Yes||5|
|Bullseye Run||Elemental DMG to one enemy based on the number of debuffs the enemy has.||7T||-||Yes||15||Base damage is 3x for Sidewinder and 1x for other jobs.
Damage is increased by 1x for each debuff.
Extended Mastery Skills
EMPCost in EMP
|Steady Aim||Inflict Steady Aim on one enemy and gain charge bar.||5T||180s||5||Steady Aim has no actual status effect, it is used purely for increasing the damage of abilities like Bullseye Run.|
|Change||Switches position with a sub member.||2T||8|
AssessmentA very versatile class and worth unlocking early for most players for the subskill.
- alone accounts for half of the 50% ATK Down cap, and can reach the cap in combination with or other skills, reducing enemy damage tremendously. The area nuke is a nice bonus, too.
- is an excellent survival and damage tool, especially combined with a charge attack, Bullseye Run, or reliable multi-attack. When combined with , it can completely negate enemy single-target attacks, including multi-hit charge attacks.
- is a respectable nuke, often useful when entering a Raid in progress or to nudge an enemy mode bar or HP trigger in a pinch.
Overall, Sidewinder is a more burst-oriented alternative to Dark Fencer, especially in Raids where the latter's skills may be ineffective or redundant.
- Double Trouble III are likely to provide more damage and charge bar. is not worth buying as or
- Pendant farming by swapping with an R or SR character or for creative/niche setups and combos, but is rarely competitive with other subskills for normal battles. may be worth buying to improve