|Class line||Harpist ⇢ Bard ⇢ Superstar ⇢ Elysian|
|Description||Sing foes to sleep and inspire allies' double attacks.|
|Prerequisites||500 CP, Lvl 20 Bard and Arcana Dueler|
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||DEF +3% and Debuff resistance +3%, total +15%|
|Master Bonuses||DEF +3%|
|Cantabile||Takes less damage from foes in Overdrive|
|Appassionato||Increases the effectiveness of Sky Realm Song /
Gains and when using Overture II based on the number of participating players.
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Double Attack, Debuff Success Rate|
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Overture II||All parties gainand (both Stackable)||7T||3T||No||1||Affects all players
Also boosts healing potions
|Soul Soloist||Inflicton all foes. All allies gain||5T||3T||Yes||5||Harp mainhand enhances effect
|Sky Realm Song||All allies gain||6T||3T||Yes||15||effect is increased to 30%/75% due to Appassionato|
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Sheep Song||Inflicton one foe||6T||180s||8||Harp mainhand enhances effect|
|Tremor Round||Increases the amount of Mode Gauge depleted by the party's attacks and abilities||6T||3T||5|
Extremely powerful with the right setup, Superstar is limited primarily by weapon and character availability. A mainhand Harp is practically mandatory, and optimal use requires characters who can capitalize on Superstar's buffs while covering its lack of immediate high-impact skills (such as Phalanx or Panacea). Its subskills are worthless to other classes, however, so it should not be unlocked until it can be actively used.
- Overture II boots ATK and DEF in addition to Healing via the Appassionato support skill, making it a sizable buff, especially in Raids as it scales based on the number of players.
- Soul Soloist helps counteract bosses with higher debuff resistance as well as making off-element debuffs such as some summon calls more likely to land.
- Sky Realm Song provides massive damage and charge bar generation via double-attacks.
- The Angelic Voice II subskill is one of the most powerful Charms and can only reliably be taken by Superstar.
- For battles where both Angelic Voice and Bard Song are desirable, Bard can be superior despite being a Row II class.
Overall, Superstar is an excellent choice for self-sufficient teams or battles that don't require the MC to specialize and a go-to for multiplayer content where other players can be expected to have the core tools covered.
- Sheep Song has niche potential, but is usually worse than Angelic Voice or Blind and thus not worth buying without a specific usage in mind
- Tremor Round is conceivably useful if every other buff and debuff is somehow covered, but Rage or Rampage is usually better.
Note that Harpist (along with Ranger and Lancer) classes require more EXP to level than the other class lines.