Page values for "Tall-Tale Teller (Earth)"

Jump to navigation Jump to search

"_pageData" values

_creationDate2020-05-22 10:52:11 PM
_modificationDate2020-05-22 10:52:11 PM
_creatorAdlaiT
_categories
_numRevisions1
_isRedirectNo

"weapons" values

id1040312200
nameTall-Tale Teller
any_weaponTall-Tale Teller
seriesccw
titleClass Champion Weapons
grpclass2.5
raritySSR
elementearth
typeaxe
jpnameトール・テーラー
release_date2020-05-19
4star_date2020-05-19
5star_date2020-05-19
obtain_text
parentAmber Axe Relic
img_full
File:Tall-Tale Teller (Earth).png
Tall-Tale Teller (Earth).png
img_icon
File:Tall-Tale Teller (Earth) icon.jpg
Tall-Tale Teller (Earth) icon.jpg
img_square
File:Tall-Tale Teller (Earth) square.jpg
Tall-Tale Teller (Earth) square.jpg
img_tall
File:Tall-Tale Teller (Earth) tall.jpg
Tall-Tale Teller (Earth) tall.jpg
evo_min0
evo_base3
evo_max5
evo_red0
atk1406
atk20
atk30
atk43,297
hp130
hp20
hp30
hp4226
ca_cap01,650,000
ca_cap31,650,000
ca_cap41,650,000
ca_cap51,650,000
ca1_nameSecluded Cabin
ca1_desc

Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Gain Status AttackUp.png30% Skill DMG UpSkill DMG is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
and Status Skill DMG Cap Up.png10% Skill DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of skill DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.?'"`UNIQ--ref-00000012-QINU`"'?

s1_iconws_skill_job_weapon.png
s1_nameRugged Woodcutter's Nature
s1_desc

When main weapon (MC only): 30% Bonus Elemental DMG effect while Status 6811.pngWoodcutter's SongFor every 3 skills used: Forest friends come to the rescue
Upon using charge attack: Forest friends come to the rescue
Upon taking DMG: Forest friends come to the rescue
When foe uses a special attack: Forest friends come to the rescue
(Can't be removed)
is in effect.?'"`UNIQ--ref-00000010-QINU`"'?

s2_iconws_skill_job_weapon.png
s2_nameRugged Woodcutter's Apex
s2_desc

When main weapon (MC only): Gain Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
from 1st cast of Ability Laughing Logger.png Laughing Logger400% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~630,000).
Gain Status CriticalUp.png~70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: ~70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
From 2nd cast onward: Also gain Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.
From 3rd cast onward: Also gain Status DamageCapUp.png15% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.
onward and Status DamageCapUp.png15% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
from 2nd cast onward.

bullets0
filterselement-earth has_any rarity-ssr type-axe typeix-4 evo-5 series-ccw group-class2.5
cache_simple

Weapon m 1040312200.jpg Tall-Tale Teller Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Axe.png 3297 226

Ws skill job weapon.png
Ws skill job weapon.png

Rugged Woodcutter's Nature: When main weapon (MC only): 30% Bonus Elemental DMG effect while Status 6811.pngWoodcutter's SongFor every 3 skills used: Forest friends come to the rescue
Upon using charge attack: Forest friends come to the rescue
Upon taking DMG: Forest friends come to the rescue
When foe uses a special attack: Forest friends come to the rescue
(Can't be removed)
is in effect.?'"`UNIQ--ref-00000010-QINU`"'?
Rugged Woodcutter's Apex: When main weapon (MC only): Gain Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
from 1st cast of Ability Laughing Logger.png Laughing Logger400% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~630,000).
Gain Status CriticalUp.png~70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: ~70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
From 2nd cast onward: Also gain Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.
From 3rd cast onward: Also gain Status DamageCapUp.png15% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.
onward and Status DamageCapUp.png15% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
from 2nd cast onward.
Skill charge attack.png Secluded Cabin: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Gain Status AttackUp.png30% Skill DMG UpSkill DMG is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
and Status Skill DMG Cap Up.png10% Skill DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of skill DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.?'"`UNIQ--ref-00000012-QINU`"'?

cache_sm

Weapon m 1040312200.jpg Tall-Tale Teller UnknownInformation missing, if you have this weapon please join us on the discord for testing! UnknownInformation missing, if you have this weapon please join us on the discord for testing! UnknownInformation missing, if you have this weapon please join us on the discord for testing! UnknownInformation missing, if you have this weapon please join us on the discord for testing!