Page values for "Thorny Rose"

Jump to navigation Jump to search

"_pageData" values

_creationDate2018-07-18 10:40:54 AM
_modificationDate2019-12-06 4:49:21 AM
_creatorFabulousCupcake
_categories4★_Weapons Character_Unlock_Weapons Dagger_Weapons Earth_Might_Skill_Weapons Earth_Normal_Might_Skill_Weapons Earth_Normal_Skill_Weapons Earth_Weapons Might_Skill_Weapons Normal_Skill_Weapons Premium_Draw_Weapons SSR_Weapons Summer_Premium_Draw_Weapons Weapons
_numRevisions16
_isRedirectNo
_pageNameOrRedirectThorny Rose

"weapons" values

id1040110700
revision_id
nameThorny Rose
any_weapon
series
title
grpnone
raritySSR
elementearth
typedagger
jpnameトーニーローズ
jptitle
release_date2018-07-18
4star_date2018-07-18
5star_date
obtainpremium,summer
obtain_text
parent
img_full
File:Thorny Rose.png
Thorny Rose.png
img_icon
File:Thorny Rose icon.jpg
Thorny Rose icon.jpg
img_square
File:Thorny Rose square.jpg
Thorny Rose square.jpg
img_tall
File:Thorny Rose tall.jpg
Thorny Rose tall.jpg
evo_min0
evo_base3
evo_max4
evo_red0
atk1390
atk22,385
atk32,775
atk40
hp142
hp2240
hp3282
hp40
ca1_nameStone Roses
ca1_desc

Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Inflict Status Poison.pngPoisonedHP is lowered on every turn
.

ca2_nameStone Roses++
ca2_desc

All allies gain Status Armored.png70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.?'"`UNIQ--ref-00000001-QINU`"'?

s1_iconws_skill_atk_3_3.png
s1_nameTerra's Might
s1_lvl
s1_desc

Big boost to earth allies' ATK

s1u1_icon
s1u1_name
s1u1_lvl
s1u1_desc
s2_iconws_skill_guard_3.png
s2_namePreemptive Rock Wall
s2_lvl
s2_desc

Boost to earth allies' DEF for the first 8 turns of battle

s2u1_iconws_skill_job_weapon.png
s2u1_nameRose's Refuge
s2u1_lvl120
s2u1_desc

Boost to earth allies' DEF for the first 8 turns of battle.
When main weapon, reduce all allies' DMG taken from foes with Status Poison.pngPoisonedHP is lowered on every turn
effect.

s3_icon
s3_name
s3_lvl
s3_desc
s3u1_icon
s3u1_name
s3u1_lvl
s3u1_desc
bullets0
bullet1
bullet2
bullet3
bullet4
bullet5
bullet6
bullet7
bullet8
bullet9
filterselement-earth rarity-ssr type-dagger typeix-2 evo-4 group-none
cache_simple

Weapon m 1040110700.jpg Thorny Rose Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Dagger.png 2775 282

Ws skill atk 3 3.png
Ws skill guard 3.png
Ws skill job weapon.png

Terra's Might: Big boost to earth allies' ATK
Rose's Refuge: Boost to earth allies' DEF for the first 8 turns of battle.
When main weapon, reduce all allies' DMG taken from foes with Status Poison.pngPoisonedHP is lowered on every turn
effect.
Skill charge attack.png Stone Roses: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Inflict Status Poison.pngPoisonedHP is lowered on every turn
.
4★: All allies gain Status Armored.png70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.?'"`UNIQ--ref-00000001-QINU`"'?

cache_sm

Weapon m 1040110700.jpg Thorny Rose UnknownInformation missing, if you have this weapon please join us on the discord for testing! UnknownInformation missing, if you have this weapon please join us on the discord for testing! UnknownInformation missing, if you have this weapon please join us on the discord for testing! UnknownInformation missing, if you have this weapon please join us on the discord for testing!