About Weapons | | Weapon Lists | Weapon Skills | Weapon Awakening | Sword Mastery Skills
Ancestral | Astral | Bahamut | Class Champion | Cosmos | Dark Opus | Draconic | New World Foundation | Revenant | Rose | Seraphic | | Xeno
Ultima Weapons are fabled weapons associated with Ultimate Bahamut. These weapons boost ATK and HP for characters that match a weapon specialty, and at their highest level of crafting have three weapon skills that can be customised with Gauph Keys to the user's needs.
The next crafting stage develops the weapon into a true Ultima weapon. The second skill can be one of several Damage Cap boosts, and can only be obtained with drops from the Impossible version of the Ultimate Bahamut raid. The third skill, only obtainable with drops from Rage of Super Ultimate Bahamut, offers further specialist skill choices for high-level players.
You must be at least rank 80 to craft these weapons. A free Atma Weapon can be obtained from the event What Makes the Sky Blue III: 000.
Multiple Ultima weapons cannot be equipped in the same grid. At 5★, Ultima weapons can be placed in the additional weapon slots of Party Set Extra.
- 1 List of Ultima Weapons
- 2 Step 1: Obtain a Rusted Weapon
- 3 Step 2: Create an Atma Weapon
- 4 Step 3: Create an Ultima Weapon
- 5 Uncapping Ultima Weapons
- 6 Trade Gauph Keys
- 7 Charge Attacks
- 8 Resources
- 9 References
List of Ultima Weapons
- See: Weapon Lists/Ultima
Step 1: Obtain a Rusted Weapon
The first step to creating an Ultima weapon is obtaining a level 75 Rusted Weapon. There are three ways of getting these: commonly from the Proto Bahamut raid, uncommonly from the Angel Halo dungeon, and by trading Renown Pendants for them at the Shop. If you run Angel Halo, it's recommended to run it on Very Hard.
Step 2: Create an Atma Weapon
What Element Should I Make the Atma Weapon In?
Before starting the process, you should carefully consider what element to make the weapon in, as restarting the process is very expensive. An Atma/Ultima weapon is best created in an element that you do not have a good main weapon of that type. The Atma/Ultima weapon will still provide its effects even if not in the main hand. If you have two or more single-specialty teams in mind, create the weapon for the element where you the weaker main weapon of that type and element as a replacement. For example, if there are two spear teams
- , ,
- , ,
and a fully uncappedis available, but only an is available for the fire team, a Fire Spear Relic should be made. The wind spear team will still be powered up by the eventual Ultima Weapon when it is in the grid.
To create an Atma weapon, you must first create a relic from a level 75 Rusted Weapon. To create a relic, go to the Shop > Weapon Series > Ultima Weapons > Atma Recollection, then look for the weapon type you wish to craft. In addition the following items are needed to create a single relic. These depend on the element you choose for your weapon:
Creating the Weapon
After creating a relic, the following materials are required to upgrade the relic into an Atma weapon. These also vary depending on the element chosen (Dark requires both Water and Earth trial fragments; Light requires both Fire and Wind):
You can currently only obtain Ultimate Bahamut raid of either difficulty for the first time, by trading in s or Cloud Commendation at the Shop, or from the event What Makes the Sky Blue III: 000. Thus, you can only have a limited number of Atma Weapons in your inventory. However, reducing an Atma weapon allows you to regain its core.s by hosting and clearing an
Step 3: Create an Ultima Weapon
An Atma weapon at level 100 and weapon skill level 10 is required to create an Ultima weapon. Note that increasing an Atma weapon's skill level is equivalent to that of a Bahamut Weapon. These materials are needed to forge an Atma weapon into an Ultima weapon, some of which correspond to the weapon's type and element.
Uncapping Ultima Weapons
To unlock the third weapon skill, Ultima Weapons need to be upgraded to Level 200.
Note that Ultima Weapons uncaps cannot be skipped withor .
4★ Uncap Materials
5★ Uncap Materials
Trade Gauph Keys
Gauph Keys can be found and traded for with materials under Shop > Treasure Trade > Power-Ups > Skill Items > Gauph Keys.
- Gauph Keys modify the skills of an Atma or Ultima weapon.
- Skill levels are kept the same whenever a Gauph Key is used.
- These skills can be changed at any time by using another Gauph Key. The previous Gauph Key's effect will be overwritten.
Standard Gauph Keys
- Each of the following keys costs to purchase.
- These keys modify the first skill of an Atma or Ultima weapon.
- By default, the first skill grants ATKEX modifier and HP to party members who have the same weapon specialty.
- This skill only affects party members who have the same weapon specialty.
- Using a Gauph Key will add an additional effect to the first skill. This effect can be changed at any time by using another Standard Gauph Key. The previous effect will be overwritten.
|Key||Skill Icon||Skill||Skill Lvl 10||Skill Lvl 15||Skill Lvl 20|
(Applies to All Keys)
|Big boost to allies' ATK and max HP||
|Massive boost to ATK||
|Big boost to allies' multiattack rate||
|Massive boost to allies' HP||
|Big boost to allies' ATK based on how high HP is||
|Big boost to allies' ATK based on how low HP is||
|Big boost to allies' critical hit rate when superior element||
- These keys modify the second skill (Soulless Passage) of an Ultima weapon.
- Only Ultima weapons have this skill.
- There is no default second skill. A Gauph Key must first be used to unlock an effect.
- This skill affects all party members. There is no special requirement for its effect.
- This skill can be changed at any time by using another Soulless Passage Gauph Key. The previous effect will be overwritten.
- The effect does not stack with Dark Opus Weapon's Guiding Revelation skill if both of them affect the same cap.
|Key||Skill Icon||Skill||EffectValues given are at skill lvl 10||Trade Materials|
|Boost to one-foe attack DMG cap||10%||
|Boost to skill DMG cap||50%|
|Boost to charge attack DMG cap||15%|
|Boost to chain burst DMG cap||50%|
Gate of Omnipotence
- These keys modify the third skill (Gate of Omnipotence) of an Ultima weapon.
- Only lvl 200 Ultima weapons have this skill.
- There is no default third skill. A Gauph Key must first be used to unlock an effect.
- This skill can be changed at any time by using another Gate of Omnipotence key. The previous effect will be overwritten.
|Key||Skill Icon||Skill||Effect||Trade Materials|
|Boost to all allies' DMG cap||10%||
|Boost to all allies' healing cap||50%|
|AmplifySeraphic modifier all allies' superior elemental DMG
Note: Does not stack with Seraphic Weapons, but can be used to replace them and free up a crucial weapon slot in your grid.
|Boost to all allies' charge bar gain||10%|
All Atma weapons have the same charge attack: All allies gain 25% elemental ATK Up for 3.5 turns.
All Ultima weapons have the same charge attack: All allies gain 30% elemental ATK Up andfor 3.5 turns.