Difference between revisions of "User:Blue Sphere/Superlative"

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 2: Line 2:
  
 
* Assume that the player runs a well-built primal grid of that given element
 
* Assume that the player runs a well-built primal grid of that given element
* Assume that the player is using '''one''' Superlative weapon as main hand
+
* Assume that the player is using the given Superlative weapon as main hand
 +
* Assume that the player is not using more than one Superlative weapon at a time
  
 
== Excalibur ==
 
== Excalibur ==
Line 17: Line 18:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| Any
 
| Any
| <!-- Sustain    -->Greatly increases MC survivability in solo fights or hard raids, notably with [[Chaos Ruler]] and [[Spartan]]
+
| <!-- Sustain    -->Greatly increases MC survivability in solo fights or hard raids, notably with [[Chaos Ruler]], [[Spartan]], and for Full Auto strategies [[Glorybringer]]
 
| <!-- Sup Echoes -->Provides a decent damage increase to MC but vulnerable to dispels and low DA/TA
 
| <!-- Sup Echoes -->Provides a decent damage increase to MC but vulnerable to dispels and low DA/TA
 
| <!-- C.A. DMG  -->Most significant damage increase to MC which almost guarantees capping C.A. damage at all times
 
| <!-- C.A. DMG  -->Most significant damage increase to MC which almost guarantees capping C.A. damage at all times

Revision as of 00:27, 24 May 2020

How to read this page

  • Assume that the player runs a well-built primal grid of that given element
  • Assume that the player is using the given Superlative weapon as main hand
  • Assume that the player is not using more than one Superlative weapon at a time

Excalibur

Element C.A. Effect: MC self-sustain C.A. Effect: MC echoes Unique skill: Passive-side MC C.A. damage up Unique skill: MC C.A. cap up Medium Garrison Large Stamina
Any Greatly increases MC survivability in solo fights or hard raids, notably with Chaos Ruler, Spartan, and for Full Auto strategies Glorybringer Provides a decent damage increase to MC but vulnerable to dispels and low DA/TA Most significant damage increase to MC which almost guarantees capping C.A. damage at all times Decent cap up option in grids that do not utilize Excelsior Strong survival-oriented weapon skill Strong offensive skill which has inherent anti-synergy with Garrison
Excalibur (Fire) icon.jpg
Excalibur (Fire)
Competition with harps such as Weapon s 1040811900.jpg Draconic Harp and Weapon s 1040812000.jpg Kerak for party sustain Can be used offensively with echo stacking and party TA in niche setups Enhances the effect of Sentence and Mystery weapons e.g. Weapon s 1040709000.jpg Purifying Thunderbolt Relative lack of Excelsior (only accessible via Weapon s 1040513200.jpg Mystic Spray Gun) gives it a good niche Combines well with Weapon s 1040112600.jpg Gangsta Knife (medium) and Weapon s 1040612400.jpg Deirdre's Heart (large) Smooths out the enmity curve in enmity-heavy grids very well
Excalibur (Water) icon.jpg
Excalibur (Water)
Competition with Weapon s 1040410000.jpg Blue Sphere for party sustain Strong Glorybringer main hand in niche sword-centric teams Enhances the effect of Sentence and Mystery weapons e.g. Weapon s 1040410000.jpg Blue Sphere and Tyros Zither square.jpg Tyros Zither Overlap with multiple Excelsior weapons (notably Weapon s 1040016000.jpg Gottfried and Tyros Scepter square.jpg Tyros Scepter among other options) Best source of garrison and combines well with Weapon s 1040505900.jpg Meteora Very precious source of stamina
Excalibur (Earth) icon.jpg
Excalibur (Earth)
Lack of competition even when considering sustain via Weapon s 1040809400.jpg Harp of Repudiation Strong Chrysaor or Glorybringer main hand in commonly used echo-heavy teams Earth's only usable weapon-based source of C.A. damage up Good source of C.A. cap up even wrt overlap with All-Might Spear square.jpg All-Might Spear's Excelsior Severe diminishing returns on defense buffs wrt Weapon s 1040605700.jpg Ancient Bandages, Weapon s 1040305700.jpg Mettle, as well as Npc s 3040164000 01.jpg Caim's Icon Arcarum Sub Support Skill.png The Hanged Man ReversedWhen Sub Ally: When all equipped weapons are different, 20% boost to Earth allies' ATKPerpetuity modifier, 50% boost to DEF, and 10% boost to damage cap. (50%) or Npc s 3040232000 01.jpg Alexiel (Summer)'s Status Mirror-Blade Barrier.pngMirror-Blade BarrierDEF is boosted (Stackable / Can't be removed)
(45%)
Efficient use of stamina in Highlander grids
Excalibur (Wind) icon.jpg
Excalibur (Wind)
No competition whatsoever? No particular synergy with echo-centric teams Lower value of ougi damage up wrt Npc s 3040036000 01.jpg Seofon (both are passive-side) Low value of ougi cap wrt Weapon s 1040809300.jpg Another Sky and Weapon s 1040111000.jpg Hatsoiiłhał Very low value of garrison wrt the widespread usage of Indra's Edge square.jpg Indra's Edge and Npc s 3040166000 01.jpg Katzelia's defensive kit Smooths out the enmity curve in enmity-heavy grids very well
Excalibur (Light) icon.jpg
Excalibur (Light)
Direct competition with Weapon s 1040017000.jpg Sword of Repudiation for party sustain No particular synergy with echo-centric teams Enhances the effect of Sentence and Mystery weapons e.g. Weapon s 1040309000.jpg Certificus and Weapon s 1040508800.jpg Ruler of Fate (and the niche Weapon s 1040310100.jpg Full Metal Recoil) Limited overlap with Excelsior options (only via Weapon s 1040508800.jpg Ruler of Fate) Alternative garrison option to the use of multiple Sleipnir Shoe square.jpg Sleipnir Shoes Efficient use of stamina
Excalibur (Dark) icon.jpg
Excalibur (Dark)
Direct competition with Weapon s 1040008700.jpg Blutgang for party sustain via Status Drain.pngDrainDamage dealt is partially absorbed to HP
Strong Chrysaor or Glorybringer main hand in niche echo-heavy teams Enhances the effect of Sentence and Mystery weapons e.g. Weapon s 1040809100.jpg Unheil and Abyss Spine square.jpg Abyss Spine Low value of ougi cap wrt Hermanubis square.jpg Hermanubis (or in niche case Weapon s 1040111100.jpg Gandring) Very low value of garrison wrt the widespread usage of Weapon s 1040414600.jpg Majestas and Npc s 3040169000 01.jpg Nier's defensive kit Smooths out the enmity curve in enmity-heavy grids very well

Gae Bulg

Element C.A. Effect: Party Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Unique skill: MC guaranteed critical hit and crit cap up Large Progression Medium Verity
Any Significant increase in party damage when combined with good sources of crit and echoes Significant damage increase to MC which guarantees capping at all times but vulnerable to low DA/TA and limited overcap options from spear-wielding classes Good damage option for longer fights when using Primal x Primal Contributes to reaching high probability or guaranteed critical hits for the party
Gae Bulg (Fire) icon.jpg
Gae Bulg (Fire)
Fire's only source of party Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
can be enhanced with echo stacking. Limited overlap with Npc s 3040267000 01.jpg Mugen's random buff via Ability m 1142 3.png Song of InnocenceAll allies gain a random buff effect and Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
.
Easy access to 100% or guaranteed TA buffs turns MC into a great damage-dealing character. Inherent compatibility with low turn Apsaras strategies using Ability Wasted Earth.png Lightning StrikeSpear-specialty allies gain Status TripleUp.pngGuaranteed TAGuaranteed Triple Attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Duration: 1 turn
.
Axe-specialty allies gain Status Adversity.png15% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.
Mostly overshadows Weapon s 1040812000.jpg Kerak and allows the player to not use Progression on the Weapon s 1040310600.jpg Scythe of Repudiation Can be easily combined with strong crit-oriented grand weapons (e.g. Weapon s 1040709000.jpg Purifying Thunderbolt or Weapon s 1040612700.jpg Fist of Destruction but also Ecke Sachs square.jpg Ecke Sachs or Weapon s 1040112600.jpg Gangsta Knife) to reach guaranteed crit in Agni x Agni
Gae Bulg (Water) icon.jpg
Gae Bulg (Water)
Unfortunately redundant wrt the almost guaranteed use of Npc s 3040225000 01.jpg Cagliostro (Summer)'s Skill charge attack.png Aqua MagnaMassive Water damage to a foe.
Cagliostro gains Status Deluge Crest 1.pngDeluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
All allies gain Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of enemy's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
and Ability Ars Nova.png Ars NovaArs Nova: Water allies gain Status CriticalUpWater.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of enemy's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, and Status Deluge Crest 1.pngDeluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
When Cagliostro reaches 5 Status Deluge Crest.pngDeluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
, skill changes to Ars Notoria.
Ars Notoria: Water allies gain Status CriticalUpWater.png100% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, Status Bonus Damage.png50% Bonus Water DMGDeals bonus water DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
, and Status DamageCapUp.png15% DMG Cap UpCan deal big bonus DMG when DMG dealt in one turn reaches a certain amount
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
(Uses 5 Status Deluge Crest.pngDeluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
).
Guarantees 10% echoes to MC from Npc s 3040225000 01.jpg Cagliostro (Summer)'s Icon Support Skill.png Foundation of Cuteness10% Bonus Water DMG effect to Water allies' critical hits on one-foe attacks.. Sage allows MC to receive most of the benefits granted to staff-proficient characters. Severe reliance on buffs to reach high multiattack rates. Largely overshadows Weapon s 1040416100.jpg Nereus Staff and allows the player to use Stamina on the Weapon s 1040415000.jpg Staff of Repudiation Greatly contributed to reaching high critical probability for the party in Varuna x Varuna with commonly used weapons e.g. Weapon s 1040211600.jpg Galilei's Insight or Weapon s 1040708700.jpg Taisai Spirit Bow
Gae Bulg (Earth) icon.jpg
Gae Bulg (Earth)
Decent source of party Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
in an element with currently limited options for grid crit
Suffers from Earth's lack of buffs which could increase MC's multiattack rate Suffers from Earth favoring single Titan setups which greatly lowers the amount and relative value of Earth ATK Mostly wasted due to the lack of usable crit weapons
Gae Bulg (Wind) icon.jpg
Gae Bulg (Wind)
Suffers slightly from overlap with Npc s 3040261000 01.jpg Grimnir (Valentine)'s Skill charge attack.png Grace of the RadiantAll allies gain a 4000-damage Status Shield.pngShield (4000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 4000Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
All Wind allies gain Status CriticalUpWind.png100% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Raise Grimnir's Status 67961.pngCycloneConsumed by Grimnir's skills / Lvl rises upon using Dazzling Flair or charge attack (Can't be removed)
lvl by 2.
and more significantly from overlap with Npc s 3040238000 01.jpg Monika (Grand)'s Ability Winds of White Wings.png Winds of White WingsAll Wind allies gain Status CriticalUpWind.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
From 2nd cast onward: All Wind allies also gain Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of enemy's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.
From 3rd cast onward: All Wind allies also gain Status DamageCapUp.png10% DMG Cap UpCan deal big bonus DMG when DMG dealt in one turn reaches a certain amount
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
.
Can be abused with Npc s 3040218000 01.jpg Morrigna's Status Bua.pngBuaATK, triple attack rate, DMG cap, and dodge rate are boosted / DEF is lowered (Can't be removed)
and other sources of TA and echoes. Contributes to party cap up by being a spear. Allows MC to easily cap Assassin one-foe attacks from low multiplier Assassin buffs such as Npc s 3040212000 01.jpg Grimnir's Ability Ultimate Tempest.png Ultimate TempestGain Status Tempest of Annihilation.pngTempest of AnnihilationAttacks turn into one-foe attacks / ATK, multiattack rate, DMG cap, and critical hit rate are boosted based on God of War lvl (Can't be removed)
Multiplier: UniqueDuration: 6 turns
. (Boost to specs based on Status God of War (Grimnir).pngGod of WarATK and charge bar gain are boosted (Can't be removed)
Multiplier: Unique
lvl)
From 2nd cast onwards: All allies also gain Status Defiance.png15% ATK Up (1 time)ATK is boosted (1 time)
Strength: 15%Multiplier: UniqueDuration: 1 turn
.
.
Allows the player to not use Progression on the Weapon s 1040212500.jpg Spear of Repudiation Can be combined with often used crit-oriented weapons to reach guaranteed crit in Zeph x Zeph
Gae Bulg (Light) icon.jpg
Gae Bulg (Light)
Only source of party Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
in Light which however conflicts with Npc s 3040240000 01.jpg Hallessena (Halloween)'s Status Party Nightmare.pngParty NightmareDMG dealt is supplemented /
Triple attack rate is boosted
(Can't be removed)
Can be abused with common sources of guaranteed TA and echoes. Allows MC to easily cap Assassin one-foe attacks from low multiplier Assassin buffs such as Npc s 3040245000 01.jpg Jeanne d'Arc (Grand)'s Ability Sanctify.png SanctifyGain Status TripleUp.pngGuaranteed TAGuaranteed Triple Attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Duration: 1 turn
and Status Strength.pngStrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is
Strength: 20%-10%Duration: 3 turnsStacking: Teamwide
.
.
Overshadows Weapon s 1040213400.jpg Sacred Standard and allows the player to use Stamina on the Weapon s 1040017000.jpg Sword of Repudiation Can be easily combined with strong crit-oriented grand weapons to reach guaranteed crit in Zeus x Zeus when combined with Weapon s 1040112500.jpg Ivory Ark
Gae Bulg (Dark) icon.jpg
Gae Bulg (Dark)
Good source of party Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
which is however available from Weapon s 1040311600.jpg Bab-el-Mandeb's Skill charge attack.png Gu'edenaMassive Dark damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
After 4★:
All allies also gain Status Shield.pngShield (2000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 2000Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Can be abused with Summon s 2040238000.jpg Death (SSR) turns and common echo sources. However MC being locked to spear-wielding classes might lead to lower overall damage via reduced team support Overshadows Weapon s 1040811800.jpg Sunya and allows the player to not use Progression on the Weapon s 1040911000.jpg Katana of Repudiation Can be easily combined with useful crit-oriented weapons to reach guaranteed crit in Hades x Hades e.g. Weapon s 1040311600.jpg Bab-el-Mandeb, Weapon s 1040108100.jpg Bloody Scar, or Weapon s 1040008700.jpg Blutgang