User:NoL/Grids

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
< User:NoL
Revision as of 21:46, 18 December 2022 by NoL (talk | contribs) (→‎Fire Grids)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

A work in progress

Fire Grids

Main Summon Support Summon
Summon m 2040094000.jpg
Agni
Summon m 2040094000.jpg
Agni
Weapon Grid
Weapon ls 1040909300.jpg Weapon m 1040314900.jpg
Weapon m 1040314900.jpg
Weapon m 1040515300.jpg
Weapon m 1040310600.jpg
Weapon m 1040612700.jpg
Weapon m 1040709000.jpg
Weapon m 1040907500 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040914000.jpg
Weapon m 1040023500.jpg
Title additional weapon.png Weapon blank img sub.png Weapon blank img sub.png Weapon blank img sub.png
Opus Keys: Skill Cap Key, Glory Chain
Ultima Keys: Stamina Key, Ougi Cap Key, Seraphic Key
Main Allies Sub Allies
Leader raid normal 220301 kt 0 01.jpg Npc f 3040409000 01.jpg Npc f 3040391000 02.jpg Npc f 3040381000 02.jpg Npc f 3040161000 01.jpg Npc f 3040167000 01.jpg
Subskills: Ability No More Doubt.png No More DoubtGain Status Routine Step.pngTriple StrikeAttacks 3 times each turn
Duration: 1 turn
.
(Consumes 40% of charge bar.)
, Ability m 58 4.png DispelRemoves 1 buff from a foe., Ability m 44 4.png Miserable MistInflict Status AttackDown.png25% ATK DownATK is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 80%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Dual
and Status DefenseDown.png25% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 80%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Dual
on all foes.
Main Sub Summons Support
Summon ls 2040094000 02.jpg Summon s 2040244000.jpg Summon s 2040408000.jpg Summon ls 2040094000 02.jpg
Summon s 2040180000.jpg Npc s 3040450000 01.jpg
Title Sub Aura Summons.png Summon m 2040398000.jpg
The Devil icon.jpg

Main Summon Support Summon
Summon m 2040094000.jpg
Agni
Summon m 2040094000.jpg
Agni
Weapon Grid
Weapon ls 1040614300.jpg Weapon m 1040216000.jpg
Weapon m 1040216000.jpg
Weapon m 1040311800.jpg
Weapon m 1040310600.jpg
Weapon m 1040612700.jpg
Weapon m 1040709000.jpg
Weapon m 1040608100 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040914000.jpg
Weapon m 1040023500.jpg
Title additional weapon.png Weapon blank img sub.png Weapon blank img sub.png Weapon blank img sub.png
Opus Keys: Skill Cap Key, Stamina Key
Ultima Keys: Stamina Key, Auto Cap Key, Seraphic Key
Main Allies Sub Allies
Leader raid normal 430301 me 0 01.jpg Npc f 3040306000 02.jpg Npc f 3040389000 01.jpg Npc f 3040235000 02.jpg Npc f 3040161000 01.jpg Npc f 3040167000 01.jpg
Subskills: Ability m 1198 1.png True Strike4-hit, 200% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~180,000 per hit~720,000 total) and remove 1 buff., Ability m 1200 1.png Rock Crusher400% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~700,000).
Gain Status 1383.png25% Bonus DMGDeals bonus DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 25%Duration: 4 turns
, Status Armored.png100% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 4 turns
, and Status CriticalUp.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 4 turns
.
, Ability m 44 4.png Miserable MistInflict Status AttackDown.png25% ATK DownATK is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 80%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Dual
and Status DefenseDown.png25% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 80%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Dual
on all foes.
Main Sub Summons Support
Summon ls 2040094000 02.jpg Summon s 2040244000.jpg Summon s 2040408000.jpg Summon ls 2040094000 02.jpg
Summon s 2040180000.jpg Npc s 3040450000 01.jpg
Title Sub Aura Summons.png Summon m 2040398000.jpg
The Devil icon.jpg

  • Rotation (~1.29mil - 1.35mil on PBHL):
    • Turn 1: Devil Call, Mimlemel S1 +2 Alanaan S1 +2 +3, Viking S1, Jomsborg, Attack
    • Turn 2: Sun Call, Attack
    • Turn 3: Beelzebub Call, (If able, Banahogg, Decimate), Percival S1 (+S2 if necessary) +S3, Attack
Main Summon Support Summon
Summon m 2040408000.jpg
Beelzebub
Summon m 2040034000.jpg
Colossus Omega
Weapon Grid
Weapon ls 1040023500.jpg Weapon m 1040311800.jpg
Weapon m 1040310700.jpg
Weapon m 1040614300.jpg
Weapon m 1040417900.jpg
Weapon m 1040417900.jpg
Weapon m 1040401500.jpg
Weapon m 1040217700.jpg
Weapon m 1040217700.jpg
Weapon m 1040307800 note.jpg
Title additional weapon.png Weapon blank img sub.png Weapon blank img sub.png Weapon blank img sub.png
Opus Keys: Skill Cap Key, Freyr Chain
Ultima Keys: Stamina Key, Auto Cap Key, Seraphic Key
Main Allies Sub Allies
Leader raid normal 100401 sw 0 01.jpg Npc f 3040425000 01.jpg Npc f 3040292000 01.jpg Npc f 3040167000 01.jpg Npc f 3040161000 01.jpg
Subskills: Ability m 1706 1.png Banahogg2-hit superior Elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~370,000 per hit).
Inflict Status DefenseDown.png25% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 25%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Single
.
If main or auxiliary weapon is a sabre: Boost to number of hits (2 times).
If main or auxiliary weapon is an axe: Also inflict 25% Element DEF DownElement DEF Down debuff based on weapon element
Strength: 25%Duration: 180 seconds
.
, Ability m 1705 3.png JomsborgExtend the duration of all allies' buffs by 1 turn. (Excludes 1-turn buffs.)
All allies gain two random buffs.
, Ability Decimate.png Decimate5-hit, 100% superior elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~81,000 per hit).
When an auxiliary weaponA class specialty weapon of the same element as the main weapon, equipped in the top-left slot of the sub weapon section is equipped: Number of hits doubles to 10.
Main Sub Summons Support
Summon ls 2040408000.jpg Summon s 2040244000.jpg Summon s 2040240000.jpg Summon ls 2040034000 02.jpg
Summon s 2040180000.jpg Npc s 3040450000 01.jpg
Title Sub Aura Summons.png Summon m 2040398000.jpg
Summon m 2040411000.jpg

  • Rotation (450k+ honors)
    • Dual Arts, Mimonel S1, Izmir S3, Silva S1, Attack
Main Summon Support Summon
Summon m 2040034000.jpg
Colossus Omega
Summon m 2040034000.jpg
Colossus Omega
Weapon Grid
Weapon ls 1040016100.jpg Weapon m 1040906700.jpg
Weapon m 1040310700.jpg
Weapon m 1040511400.jpg
Weapon m 1040420400.jpg
Weapon m 1040420400.jpg
Weapon m 1040907500 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040417900.jpg
Weapon m 1040417900.jpg
Weapon m 1040515300.jpg
Title additional weapon.png Weapon blank img sub.png Weapon blank img sub.png Weapon blank img sub.png
Opus Keys: Skill Cap Key, Glory Chain
Ultima Keys: Stamina Key, Ougi Cap Key, Seraphic Key
Main Allies Sub Allies
Leader raid normal 300301 sw 0 01.jpg Npc f 3040391000 02.jpg Npc f 3040292000 01.jpg Npc f 3040343000 01.jpg Npc f 3040161000 01.jpg
Subskills: Ability Dual Arts.png Dual ArtsGain Status C.A. Reactivation.pngC.A. ReactivationCharge attack reactivates
Duration: 2 turns
.
(Can only be used when an auxiliary weaponA class specialty weapon of the same element as the main weapon, equipped in the top-left slot of the sub weapon section is equipped.)
, Ability Aurum Flow.png Aurum Flow300% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~630,000).
Gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
.
When an auxiliary weaponA class specialty weapon of the same element as the main weapon, equipped in the top-left slot of the sub weapon section is equipped: Activates twice.
, Ability Convert.png Splitting SpiritConvert caster's HP to charge bar3% charge bar for every 250 HP consumed, up to 100% charge bar.
(Consumes up to 50% of current HP.)
Main Sub Summons Support
Summon ls 2040034000 02.jpg Summon s 2040244000.jpg Summon s 2040408000.jpg Summon ls 2040034000 02.jpg
Summon s 2040180000.jpg Npc s 3040450000 01.jpg
Title Sub Aura Summons.png Summon m 2040398000.jpg
The Devil icon.jpg

Main Summon Support Summon
Summon m 2040157000.jpg
Huanglong
Summon m 2040157000.jpg
Huanglong
Weapon Grid
Weapon ls 1040511400.jpg Weapon m 1040401500.jpg
Weapon m 1040401500.jpg
Weapon m 1040310700.jpg
Weapon m 1040420400.jpg
Weapon m 1040420400.jpg
Weapon m 1040907500 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040417900.jpg
Weapon m 1040417900.jpg
Weapon m 1040515300.jpg
Title additional weapon.png Weapon blank img sub.png Weapon blank img sub.png Weapon blank img sub.png
Opus Keys: Skill Cap Key, Glory Chain
Ultima Keys: Stamina Key, Ougi Cap Key, Seraphic Key
Main Allies Sub Allies
Leader raid normal 420301 sp 0 01.jpg Npc f 3040039000 04.jpg Npc f 3040343000 02.jpg Npc f 3040356000 01.jpg Npc f 3040161000 01.jpg
Main Sub Summons Support
Summon ls 2040094000 02.jpg Summon s 2040244000.jpg Summon s 2040408000.jpg Summon ls 2040094000 02.jpg
The Devil square.jpg Npc s 3040450000 01.jpg
Title Sub Aura Summons.png Summon m 2040398000.jpg
Summon m 2040411000.jpg

Water Grids

Main Summon Support Summon
Summon m 2040028000.jpg
Leviathan Omega
Summon m 2040028000.jpg
Leviathan Omega
Weapon Grid
Weapon ls 1040909400.jpg Tyros Zither icon.jpg
Tyros Zither icon.jpg
Weapon m 1040907500 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040913800.jpg
Weapon m 1040913800.jpg
Weapon m 1040415100.jpg
Weapon m 1040604000.jpg
Weapon m 1040604000.jpg
Weapon m 1040604000.jpg
Title additional weapon.png Weapon blank img sub.png Weapon blank img sub.png Weapon blank img sub.png
Opus Keys: Skill Cap Key, Stamina Key
Ultima Keys: Stamina Key, Ougi Cap Key, Seraphic Key
Main Allies Sub Allies
Leader raid normal 220301 kt 0 01.jpg Npc f 3040147000 03.jpg Npc f 3040348000 02.jpg Npc f 3040330000 01.jpg Npc f 3040168000 01.jpg Npc f 3040263000 01.jpg
Subskills: Ability No More Doubt.png No More DoubtGain Status Routine Step.pngTriple StrikeAttacks 3 times each turn
Duration: 1 turn
.
(Consumes 40% of charge bar.)
, Ability m 58 4.png DispelRemoves 1 buff from a foe., Ability m 44 4.png Miserable MistInflict Status AttackDown.png25% ATK DownATK is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 80%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Dual
and Status DefenseDown.png25% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 80%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Dual
on all foes.
Main Sub Summons Support
Summon ls 2040028000 02.jpg Summon s 2040158000.jpg Summon s 2040408000.jpg Summon ls 2040028000 02.jpg
Summon s 2040180000.jpg Summon s 2040243000.jpg
Title Sub Aura Summons.png Npc m 3040492000 01.jpg
Summon m 2040236000.jpg

Main Summon Support Summon
Summon m 2040028000.jpg
Leviathan Omega
Summon m 2040028000.jpg
Leviathan Omega
Weapon Grid
Weapon ls 1040415100.jpg Tyros Zither icon.jpg
Tyros Zither icon.jpg
Weapon m 1040608100 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040215100.jpg
Weapon m 1040215100.jpg
Weapon m 1040019700.jpg
Weapon m 1040604000.jpg
Weapon m 1040604000.jpg
Weapon m 1040604000.jpg
Title additional weapon.png Weapon blank img sub.png Weapon blank img sub.png Weapon blank img sub.png
Opus Keys: Skill Cap Key, Stamina Key
Ultima Keys: Stamina Key, Auto Cap Key, Seraphic Key
Main Allies Sub Allies
Leader raid normal 430301 me 0 01.jpg Npc f 3040147000 03.jpg Npc f 3040044000 03.jpg Npc f 3040348000 02.jpg Npc f 3040168000 01.jpg
Subskills: Ability m 1198 1.png True Strike4-hit, 200% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~180,000 per hit~720,000 total) and remove 1 buff., Ability m 1200 1.png Rock Crusher400% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~700,000).
Gain Status 1383.png25% Bonus DMGDeals bonus DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 25%Duration: 4 turns
, Status Armored.png100% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 4 turns
, and Status CriticalUp.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 4 turns
.
, Ability m 44 4.png Miserable MistInflict Status AttackDown.png25% ATK DownATK is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 80%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Dual
and Status DefenseDown.png25% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 80%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Dual
on all foes.
  • Notes:
    • Generally reliable for most content M2 or below.
    • Can switch out Poseidon for Juliet_(Water) for FA compositions for Wilnas Raid
Main Sub Summons Support
Summon ls 2040028000 02.jpg Summon s 2040158000.jpg Summon s 2040408000.jpg Summon ls 2040028000 02.jpg
Summon s 2040180000.jpg Summon s 2040243000.jpg
Title Sub Aura Summons.png Npc m 3040492000 01.jpg
Summon m 2040236000.jpg

  • Used primarily for farming animas at this point.
  • Too much Ougi Cap up with the ultima key, but I don't want to change it all the time, so it stays.
Main Summon Support Summon
Summon m 2040028000.jpg
Leviathan Omega
Summon m 2040028000.jpg
Leviathan Omega
Weapon Grid
Weapon ls 1040019700.jpg Tyros Zither icon.jpg
Tyros Zither icon.jpg
Tyros Zither icon.jpg
Weapon m 1040913800.jpg
Weapon m 1040913800.jpg
Weapon m 1040415100.jpg
Weapon m 1040907500 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040306800.jpg
Weapon m 1040705100.jpg
Title additional weapon.png Weapon blank img sub.png Weapon blank img sub.png Weapon blank img sub.png
Opus Keys: Skill Cap Key, Stamina Key
Ultima Keys: Stamina Key, Ougi Cap Key, Seraphic Key
Main Allies Sub Allies
Leader raid normal 450301 sw 0 01.jpg Npc f 3040147000 03.jpg Npc f 3040330000 01.jpg Npc f 3040351000 01.jpg Npc f 3040168000 01.jpg
Subskills: Ability Convert.png Splitting SpiritConvert caster's HP to charge bar3% charge bar for every 250 HP consumed, up to 100% charge bar.
(Consumes up to 50% of current HP.)
, Ability m 44 4.png Miserable MistInflict Status AttackDown.png25% ATK DownATK is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 80%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Dual
and Status DefenseDown.png25% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 80%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Dual
on all foes.
, Ability m 1418 3.png Limit BurstAll allies gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +Instantly boosts Charge Bar by
, Status C.A. DMG Boosted (1 time).pngC.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite
, and Status CA DMG Cap.pngC.A. DMG Cap Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG cap is boosted (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite
based on number of Status 7086.pngMachine CellConsumed upon normal attacks and using skills (Can't be removed / Max: 5)
.
(Consumes all Status 7086.pngMachine CellConsumed upon normal attacks and using skills (Can't be removed / Max: 5)
.)
Main Sub Summons Support
Summon ls 2040028000 02.jpg Summon s 2040158000.jpg Summon s 2040408000.jpg Summon ls 2040028000 02.jpg
Summon s 2040180000.jpg Summon s 2040243000.jpg
Title Sub Aura Summons.png Npc m 3040492000 01.jpg
Summon m 2040236000.jpg

Main Summon Support Summon
Summon m 2040028000.jpg
Leviathan Omega
Summon m 2040028000.jpg
Leviathan Omega
Weapon Grid
Weapon ls 1040511200.jpg Tyros Zither icon.jpg
Tyros Zither icon.jpg
Tyros Zither icon.jpg
Tyros Zither icon.jpg
Tyros Zither icon.jpg
Weapon m 1040415100.jpg
Weapon m 1040208800 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040913800.jpg
Weapon m 1040913800.jpg
Title additional weapon.png Weapon blank img sub.png Weapon blank img sub.png Weapon blank img sub.png
Opus Keys: Skill Cap Key, Stamina Key
Ultima Keys: Stamina Key, Ougi Cap Key, Seraphic Key
Main Allies Sub Allies
Leader raid normal 420301 sp 0 01.jpg Npc f 3040030000 03.jpg Npc f 3040374000 02.jpg Npc f 3040323000 02.jpg Npc f 3040160000 01.jpg
Main Sub Summons Support
Summon ls 2040157000.jpg Summon s 2040090000.jpg Summon s 2040408000.jpg Summon ls 2040157000.jpg
Summon s 2040084000.jpg Summon s 2040243000.jpg
Title Sub Aura Summons.png Summon m 2040411000.jpg
Summon m 2040236000.jpg

Earth Grids


Wind Grids

Light Grids

Dark Grids

HL Raid Grids

Lucillius

Beelzebub

Belial

Diaspora

Mugen

Siegfried

Super Ultimate Bahamut

Main Summon Support Summon
Summon m 2040090000.jpg
Hades
Summon m 2040090000.jpg
Hades
Weapon Grid
Weapon ls 1040711900.jpg Weapon m 1040216900.jpg
Weapon m 1040216900.jpg
Weapon m 1040911000.jpg
Weapon m 1040314300.jpg
Weapon m 1040314300.jpg
Weapon m 1040809100.jpg
Weapon m 1040311600.jpg
Weapon m 1040311600.jpg
Weapon m 1040414600.jpg
Title additional weapon.png Weapon m 1040113200.jpg
Weapon m 1040106700.jpg
Weapon blank img sub.png
Opus Keys: Β Pendulum square.jpg β Pendulum (Skill Cap), Pendulum of Strength square.jpg Pendulum of Strength (Stamina Key)
Main Allies Sub Allies
Leader raid normal 170301 bw 0 01.jpg Npc f 3040376000 02.jpg Npc f 3040357000 02.jpg Npc f 3040198000 03.jpg Npc f 3040265000 01.jpg Npc f 3040222000 02.jpg

Main Summon Support Summon
Summon m 2040090000.jpg
Hades
Summon m 2040090000.jpg
Hades
Weapon Grid
Tiamat Bolt Omega tall.jpg Weapon m 1040216900.jpg
Weapon m 1040216900.jpg
Weapon m 1040911000.jpg
Weapon m 1040314300.jpg
Weapon m 1040314300.jpg
Weapon m 1040809100.jpg
Weapon m 1040311600.jpg
Weapon m 1040311600.jpg
Weapon m 1040414600.jpg
Title additional weapon.png Weapon m 1040113200.jpg
Weapon m 1040106700.jpg
Weapon blank img sub.png
Opus Keys: Β Pendulum square.jpg β Pendulum (Skill Cap), Pendulum of Strength square.jpg Pendulum of Strength (Stamina Key)
Main Allies Sub Allies
Leader raid normal 170301 bw 0 01.jpg Npc f 3040376000 02.jpg Npc f 3040357000 02.jpg Npc f 3040198000 03.jpg Npc f 3040265000 01.jpg Npc f 3040222000 02.jpg

Main Summon Support Summon
Summon m 2040090000.jpg
Hades
Summon m 2040090000.jpg
Hades
Weapon Grid
Weapon ls 1040511600.jpg Weapon m 1040216900.jpg
Weapon m 1040216900.jpg
Weapon m 1040911000.jpg
Weapon m 1040314300.jpg
Weapon m 1040314300.jpg
Weapon m 1040809100.jpg
Weapon m 1040311600.jpg
Weapon m 1040311600.jpg
Weapon m 1040414600.jpg
Title additional weapon.png Weapon m 1040113200.jpg
Weapon m 1040106700.jpg
Weapon blank img sub.png
Opus Keys: Β Pendulum square.jpg β Pendulum (Skill Cap), Pendulum of Strength square.jpg Pendulum of Strength (Stamina Key)
Main Allies Sub Allies
Leader raid normal 170301 bw 0 01.jpg Npc f 3040376000 02.jpg Npc f 3040357000 02.jpg Npc f 3040198000 03.jpg Npc f 3040265000 01.jpg Npc f 3040222000 02.jpg