Veight

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Revision as of 08:24, 1 July 2022 by AdlaiT (talk | contribs) (→‎Extended Mastery Support Skill)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
Label Rarity SSR.png
[Noble Blood]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Veight

Npc zoom 3040094000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040094000 02.png

Npc sd 3040094000 01.png

Npc sd 3040094000 02.png

MAX HP 1300
MAX ATK 9500 (+550Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)
Element Label Element Dark.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Unknown.png
Style Label Type Attack.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Dagger.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Male
Voice Actor Yūki Kaji
How to Recruit
Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040108100.jpg Bloody Scar

ID 3040094000
Char ID 3065
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
NameJP ヴァイト
TitleJP 血貴
Voice ActorJP 梶裕貴
Release Date 2016-09-15
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

This proud youth has the blood of legends flowing through his veins. He ventures into the vast, unknown world for the future of the vampires. Through his many adventures, he develops a deep understanding of humans.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Bleeding Edge Massive Dark damage to a foe.
Gain Status Dodge 1.pngDodge All (1 time)Takes no DMG or debuffs while in effect for a set period
Duration: Indefinite
.

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability m 1633 1.png Inner Fear 6 turns 180 sec Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
6-hit Dark damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~120,000 per hit).
Inflict Status DoubleDown.pngDA DownDouble attack rate is lowered
Duration: 180 seconds
and Status TripleDown.pngTA DownTriple attack rate is lowered
Duration: 180 seconds
on all foes.
At level 55:
Damage increased to 100% per hit.
Ability m 1634 3.png Noble Blood 7 turns
Lvl 75:
6 turns
- Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Gain Status VeightAwaken 2.pngAwakeningATK, DEF, multiattack rate, critical hit rate, dodge rate, and hostility are boosted from awakening (Can't be removed / Ends upon taking DMG 2 times)
Duration: Indefinite
. (Ends upon taking damage 2 times.)
Ability m 1635 3.png Scarlet Slayer 7 turns - Lvl 45
Fill 1 charge diamond on a foe.
If successful, all allies gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +30%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 30%
Strength: 30%
, Status C.A. DMG Boosted (1 time).pngC.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite
and Status CA DMG Cap.pngC.A. DMG Cap Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG cap is boosted (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite
.

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Blood Blade Lvl 1
Restore HP based on normal attack and C.A. damage dealt (Healing cap: 500).
Icon Support Skill.png Pride of Vampire Lvl 1
When a foe uses a special attack: Activate Inner Fear.
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Gain Status AttackUpStack.pngATK Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)ATK is boosted while active (Stackable)
Strength: Based on rank (Max: 30%)Multiplier: NormalDuration: Indefinite
upon dodging.

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    3%5%6%
  • ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
  • ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    10%15%20%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithHP.pngHP
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    250500750
  • ZenithDarkAtk.pngDark ATK Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    10%15%20%
Individual
  • ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
  • ZenithDarkAtk.pngDark ATK Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithHostilityDown.pngHostility Down
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    -3-4-5
  • ZenithHostilityDown.pngHostility Down
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    -3-4-5
  • ZenithSupportSkill.pngGain Status AttackUpStack.pngATK Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)ATK is boosted while active (Stackable)
    Strength: Based on rank (Max: 30%)Multiplier: NormalDuration: Indefinite
    upon dodging.
Icon augment2 l.pngPermanent Mastery

‎‎

Gameplay Notes

Noble Blood

  • Status VeightAwaken 2.pngAwakeningATK, DEF, multiattack rate, critical hit rate, dodge rate, and hostility are boosted from awakening (Can't be removed / Ends upon taking DMG 2 times)
    grants the following effects:[1][2]
    • 50% ATK UpUnique modifier
    • 20% DEF Up
    • 100% DA Up
    • 15% TA Up
    • 55% Dodge Rate Up[3]
    • 70% / 30% Critical Up70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.
    • Hostility Up; the probability he gets targeted in a 4-man party is 57.14% (Hostility increased by +30).[4].

Scarlet Slayer

  • Filling a foe's charge diamond always succeeds if the target has an empty charge diamond available.[5]
  • If this skill fails to fill a foe's charge diamond, allies will not gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +30%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 30%
    Strength: 30%
    , Status C.A. DMG Boosted (1 time).pngC.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)
    Duration: Indefinite
    and Status CA DMG Cap.pngC.A. DMG Cap Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG cap is boosted (1 time)
    Duration: Indefinite
    .

Blood Blade

  • Also applies to each hit from CounterStatus Counter DodgeDMG.pngDodge/Tank-and-CounterCounters upon dodging one-ally attacks or taking DMG
    Counter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit.

    Status Counter.pngTank-and-CounterCounters upon taking DMG
    Counter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit.

    Status Counter.pngDodge-and-CounterDodge and counter one-ally attacks
    Counter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit.
    effects.

Pride of Vampire

  • Auto-activates the skill Ability m 1633 1.png Inner Fear6-hit Dark damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~120,000 per hit).
    Inflict Status DoubleDown.pngDA DownDouble attack rate is lowered
    Duration: 180 seconds
    and Status TripleDown.pngTA DownTriple attack rate is lowered
    Duration: 180 seconds
    on all foes.
    At level 55:
    Damage increased to 100% per hit.
    after a foe uses a special attack
    • Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
    • Can only auto-activate once per turn.

Extended Mastery Support Skill

  • Gain Status AttackUpStack.pngATK Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)ATK is boosted while active (Stackable)
    Multiplier: NormalDuration: Indefinite
    at the end of the turn upon dodging.[6]
    • Multiple dodges will only grant one stack.
    • The ATK boost gained from this support skill is Normal.
    • Activates only upon dodging. Attacks that "miss" do not count, such as by Status Mirror Image.pngMirror ImageNext one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
      (Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
      .
Rank Stackable ATKNormal modifier
1★ 5%
2★ 8%
3★ 10%

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★Uncap 4★

Awakening Materials

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Ability m 1633 1.png Inner Fear Yes
Ability m 1634 3.png Noble Blood Yes
Ability m 1635 3.png Scarlet Slayer Yes

References