Yngwie (Legend of Bravado and Revelry)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is for Yngwie's swappable Style. It is not a unique character.|
Style-related wiki pages are still under construction. This page may be changed significantly in the near future.
For information about Styles, see Style Swap.
|MAX HP||1440 (+360Total HP bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|MAX ATK||11800 (+360Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions||None|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Kazuhiro Yamaji|
|How to Unlock|
|Clear Ch. 6, Ep. 4 of Full Metal Man VII: The Last Mission|
|A legendary skyfarer who once took the world by storm returns for a final adventure. He fights for his whims... and for romance.|
|Full Metal Destruction|| 500%Massive Water damage to a foe.
2-turn cut to skill cooldowns.
|Disciples of Hell||6 turns||-|| Lvl 100
|| 800% Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~730,000).
|Wild and Tough||4 turns||-|| Lvl 100
||Instantly perform a normal attack without using up a turn.|
|Ironclad||10 turns|| 7 turns /
| Lvl 100
|| Sacrifice 50% of current HP to gain 
End cooldown for other skills.
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Die-Hard Guy|| Lvl 100
|| Starts battle with
At end of turn in which Yngwie is below 25% HP:
End cooldown for all skills. (Consumes .)
|Borderline III|| Lvl 100
|| Boost to Yngwie's ATKMultiplier: Normal Enmity based on how low HP is.
Activate Disciples of Hell at end of turn when HP is 50% or below.
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance to counter upon taking damage.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- must be level 100 to swap to this style.
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Lowain and Herja (SR)
- Gains +360 HP after completing one Cross-Fate Episode and +360 ATK after completing the second episode, regardless of order.
Wild and Tough
- Wild and Tough performs a normal attack and takes into account any active buffs that would affect a normal attack.
- It will not perform a charge attack.
- Can be used even if Yngwie is at 1 HP and will consume 0 HP.
grants the following effects:
- 30% ATKMultiplier: Perpetuity Up
- 20% DMG Cap Up
- Guaranteed TA
- 20% Bonus Water DMG effect
- Boost to ATKModifier: Normal Enmity based on how low HP is. The HP thresholds are as follows:
|HP||ATK UpModifier: Normal Enmity|
- Auto-activates the skill
at end of turn when Yngwie's HP is 50% or below.
- Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Slight chance to counter upon taking damage.
- Activates on a turn basis and will only counter once per turn.
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|Disciples of Hell||Yes|
|Wild and Tough||Yes|
- GameWith, Yngwie. https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/34864