Zooey (Event)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice   Versus    
This character has multiple versions.
Npc m 3030233000 01.jpgNpc m 3040078000 01.jpgNpc m 3040092000 01.jpgNpc m 3040150000 01.jpg
Zooey (Event)Zooey (Promo)Zooey (Grand)Zooey
Rarity SR.png
[Substitute Priestess]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Zooey

Npc zoom 3030233000 01.png

Npc zoom 3030233000 02.png

Npc sd 3030233000 01.png

Npc sd 3030233000 02.png

MAX HP 870
MAX ATK 5150
Element Label Element Fire.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Primal.png
Style Label Type Special.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Spear.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Ami Koshimizu
How to Recruit
Auld Lanxiety

ID 3030233000
Char ID 3055
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP ゾーイ
TitleJP 代理巫女
Voice ActorJP 小清水亜美
Release Date 2018-01-31
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

When negative emotions threatened to disturb the balance of the world, Zooey returned. Entrusted with the Divine Generals' power to act as a priestess, she now fights to protect the world and her friends who live there.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Gamma Ray Big Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png80% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits
Strength: 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.[1]

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Rage.png Bringer of Blessings 6 turns
Lvl 45:
5 turns
3 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 45This skill is enhanced at level 45.
All allies gain Status DefenseUp.png15% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
and Status FireAtkUp.png15% Fire ATK UpFire ATK is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.[1]
Ability Miserable.png Force Novus 9 turns
Lvl 65:
8 turns
180 sec Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 65This skill is enhanced at level 65.
Inflict Status WindAtkDown.png10% Wind ATK DownWind ATK is lowered
Strength: 10%Duration: 180 seconds
and Status FireResDown.png10% Fire DEF DownDEF is lowered for fire DMG
Strength: 10%Duration: 180 seconds
on all foes.[1]
Ability Thunder.png Thunder 8 turns 180 sec Lvl 35
Fire damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~480,000).[1]
Randomly inflict one of three debuffs:
10% Status AttackDownStack.pngATK Down (Stackable)ATK is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Duration: 180 seconds
(Max: 30%),
10% Status DefenseDownStack.pngDEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Duration: 180 seconds
(Max: 30%), or
10% Status DebuffResDown.pngDebuff Res. Down (Stack)Debuff resistance is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Duration: 180 seconds
(Max: 30%).

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Peacemaker's Holy Garbs Lvl 1
Charge bar fills up 10% faster.[1]
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Chance to reuse Thunder with every one-foe attack

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithDebuffRes.pngDebuff Resistance
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithODA.pngOverdrive Attack
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithModeBar.pngOverdrive Curbed
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game. ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithFireAtk.pngFire ATK Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
Individual ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDebuffAcc.pngDebuff Success Rate Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithWindDmgDown.pngWind Damage Down
★☆☆★★☆★★★
2%4%5%
ZenithSupportSkill.pngChance to reuse Thunder with every one-foe attack
Over Mastery Bonus Icon augment2 l.pngPerpetuity Ring

‎‎

Gameplay Notes

Extended Mastery Support Skill

  • Chance to reuse Thunder with every one-foe attack
Rank Probability
1★ ?%
2★ ?%
3★ ~10%

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★ Uncap 4★ Uncap 5★

Awakening Materials

Lvl 2: Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +1000 Lvl 3: Icon Bonus HP.png HP +500 Lvl 4: Icon Bonus CA DMG.png C.A. DMG +5% Lvl 5: Icon Bonus Attack.png Multiattack +2%

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable? Notes
Ability Rage.png Bringer of Blessings Yes
Ability Miserable.png Force Novus Yes
Ability Thunder.png Thunder Yes Effect can be different from original cast.

Outfits

Duel Cosmos

Zooey
Zooey Duel Cosmos.png Zooey Duel Cosmos SD.png
Duel Cosmos
Sometimes a good offense is the best defense. Armed with an unshakable will and both hands clasped on her azure sword, she has come to believe in the path of the two-handed blade. As she journeys on with her dearest friends, she vows to bring peace to the world by guiding enemies to their annihilation.
How to Get Zooey Outfit Set
(In-game purchase)
Release Date 2017-04-30
New Voice Lines Yes
New Sprite Yes
Charge Attack Gamma Ray
ID 3710048000

Keeper of Balance, Envoy of the Blue

Zooey
Keeper of Balance, Envoy of the Blue (Zooey).png Keeper of Balance, Envoy of the Blue (Zooey) SD.png
Keeper of Balance, Envoy of the Blue
The Keeper of Balance finds her daily life filled with the company of friends and reliable allies. Now that she understands the precious kindness of mortals firsthand, she cannot remain indifferent to the endless foes the world faces.
How to Get GBVS DLC Purchase Bonus
Release Date 2020-04-28
New Voice Lines Yes
New Sprite Yes
Charge Attack Gamma Ray
ID 3710136000
Notes Zooey's battle sprite while using this outfit differs significantly from the sprite previewed on the outfit selection screen and can be seen hereKeeper of Balance, Envoy of the Blue (Zooey) Full Battle Sprite.png.

Keeper on a Mission

Zooey
Keeper on a Mission.png Keeper on a Mission SD.png
Keeper on a Mission
The peacemaker senses a being that threatens the balance of the world. Tasked with defeating this foe, she awaits the day to descend upon the skies once more.
How to Get Primal Resonance
Release Date 2019-04-30
New Voice Lines Yes
New Sprite Yes
Charge Attack Gamma Ray
ID 3710096000


References