Zroa Yeshana

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Label Rarity SSR.png
Zroa Yeshana
Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 4★
Weapon b 1040315800.png

Label Element Earth.png Label Weapon Axe.png HP ATK C.A.×
Level 1 42 300 ??
Level 100 250 2335 ??
Level 150 282 2820 ??
Surprise Ticket (!)This is a recently released weapon and may not yet be available via Surprise Tickets.
Character UnlockObtaining this weapon unlocks a character.
Drawing additional copies beyond the first will instead earn a Gold Moon.
Npc s 3040432000 01.jpg Adam

ID 1040315800
JP Name ゾア・イエシェンナ
Release Date 2022-11-17
4★ Date 2022-11-17
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

Weapon ls 1040315800.jpg Weapon sp 1040315800.png
Weapon s 1040315800.jpg
Weapon m 1040315800.jpg

An ancient axe that has been swung countless times across countless battles. Made out of the same materials as golems, it is a mighty weapon that regular mortals could never hope to wield.
Charge Attack
Skill charge attack.png Sela Shaphat Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status Armored.png70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
Additional effect at 4★:
Also remove a buff effect.[1]
Weapon Skills
Ws skill guard 3 3.png
Terra's Garrison Big boost to earth allies' DEF based on how low HP is
150 Unlocks at level 150: Unlocks at level 150:
Ws skill god 3.png
Earth's Majesty Small boost to earth allies' ATK and max HP
Base Reduction Materials
This weapon should not be reduced or used as fodder.