From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|One of the Twelve Divine Generals, Mahira is the Queen of the Roosters. Though she lacks the wings befitting of such a title, her small frame houses great power and creative genius. Someday she will lead the people of the sky all the way up to the heavens.|
|Min HP: 220|| Max HP: 1260 (
+220Total HP bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)
|Min ATK: 1550||Max ATK: 8900|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.:
Weapon SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
|Spirit Drums|| 8 turns
Lvl 55: 7 turns
|5 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|All allies gain buff effects (Uses all )|
|Finding Flight||7 turns||180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 200-250% Earth damage to one enemy. Inflict
and 20% (Damage cap: ~380,000). |
Level 75: Debuffs increased to and 25% .
|Feather the Nest||7 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 45
||All allies gainand .|
|Queen of Roosters||1||All allies gain aupon dealing damage (Spirit Drums effects increase based on total number of Drum Beats)|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance for all allies to dodge one-ally attacks|
|Gilded Heaven Strike||Massive Earth damage to one enemy.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|JP Name||マキラ||JP Title||西の守護神|
|JP Voice Actor||門脇舞以||Release Date||2016-12-31|
- Upon using Spirit Drums, all Drum Beats are consumed to grant
- The buff effect varies based on the number of Drum Beats consumed:
Tier 1 2 3 4 5 Notes Drums 1-7 8-14 15-27 28-39 40 Total number of Drum Beats on your allies. ATK Up 5% 10% 15% 20% 25% Normal ATK buff DEF Up 5% 10% 15% 20% 25% DA Up - 5% 10% 20% 30% TA Up - - 5% 10% 20% C.A. DMG Cap Up - - - 15% 30% Only valid for charge attack portion. Bonus damage is unaffected.
- Source 
Queen of Roosters
- Allies gain each time they attack. Normal attacks grant up to 3 Drum Beats, charge attack grant 1 Drum Beat and skill grant 1 Drum Beat. Each ally can have at most 10 Drum Beats.
- Because it is treated as a cumulative buff lasting three turns, characters that do not attack more than 2 turns due to or , or characters that attacks miss due to or will cause Drum Beats to reset.
- The Drum Beat icon changes based on the number of attacks:
1-3 Drum Beats 4-6 Drum Beats 7-9 Drum Beats 10 Drum Beats
Soft and Fluffy
|Soft and Fluffy|
|How to Get|| Soft and Fluffy Outfit Set|
(Limited time in-game purchase)