Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Combo Call Name|
|First HalfUsed when this summon is called first in the combo.||Windsprite|
|Second HalfUsed when this summon is called second in the combo.||Bell|
|When Sylphid Belle shakes her head, it brushes against her cap to make a chiming noise. When she's bored, she does this again and again.|
|30% boost to chance of encountering rare foes|
|50% boost to chance of encountering rare foes|
|Call - Belle Sylphid's Call||Cooldown|
|Big wind DMG to all foes.||5T5 turn cooldown.|
|Belle Sylphid (enemy)|
Obtaining Belle Sylphid
- Belle Sylphid can drop from uncleared quests.
- It is recommended to run the Chapter 25 Quest: Golonzo's Battles of Old for Belle Sylphid, as this quest is AP positive.
- AP positive means the quest drops treasure that can be traded for 1/2 AP potions in the shop.
- Note: The quest will only appear after chapter 26 has been completed.
Belle Sylphid's Aura
- When bringing two 3★ Belle Sylphids, the boost is not 100%. The correct formula is 100% - [(1.0 − 0.5) × (1.0 - 0.5)] × 100% = 75%.
- Correspondingly, one 3★ and non-3★ Sylphid results in 100% - [(1.0 - 0.5) x (1.0 - 0.3)] x 100% = 65% and two non-3★ results in 51%.
- It looks exactly like .