Granblue Fantasy: Versus
|This page is a Granblue Fantasy: Versus stub.|
Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.
Granblue Fantasy: Versus is an upcoming fighting game developed by Arc System Works for the Playstation 4. It was announced at the Granblue Fantasy Fes 2018 event.
- Lady Katapillar
(*) Can also be unlocked by completing RPG mode
- Colossus Omega
- Rose Queen
- Proto Bahamut
Bonus Serial Codes
Physical and digital editions of Granblue Fantasy: Versus currently have 3 different serial codes that can be redeemed for items in the mobile game.
Buying the game allows the player to select only one of the following:
Beating RPG Mode also rewards serial codes depending on the difficulty:
- Normal mode:
- Hard mode: (if Vyrn Suit is already obtained, is rewarded instead)
Which item should I pick?
New players to the Granblue Fantasy mobile game should select their serial code reward carefully.
- Arcarum Evokers to your party. Evokers are powerful characters that require roughly 6 months or more of farming Arcarum: The World Beyond. New players will not be able to use the Evolite for a fairly long time, but it currently has limited methods to obtain. Picking the Evolite is considered a long-term investment. Evolite can be bought once per Unite and Fight with . is used to recruit
- The Eternals to your party. The Eternals are powerful characters that require dedicated farming of in-game materials. Most new players can obtain their first Eternal within a few months of starting the game. However, Gold Brick is obtainable from Rise of the Beasts in limited quantities and can very rarely drop from certain High Level raids. New players will be able to utilize the Gold Brick earlier than the Sephira Evolite, but should consider that the Gold Brick is obtainable through multiple in-game methods. Gold Brick can be bought once per Unite and Fight with . is used to recruit
- uncap SSR summons. While summons are an integral part of gameplay, more value can be had from picking either the Sephira Evolite or Gold Brick. Sunlight Stone can be bought once per Unite and Fight with . is used to
- is not recommended for new players.
Note that you do not need to pick a reward immediately. Choosing a reward after learning more about the game and its characters is also a valid and wise approach.
|Japanese Trailer List|
|Official Trailer 1||Announcement Trailer||YouTube|
|Official Trailer 2||Lowain Reveal Trailer||YouTube|
|Official Trailer 3||Ladiva Reveal Trailer||YouTube|
|Official Trailer 4||Percival Reveal Trailer||YouTube|
|Percival Reveal Trailer (Vane Version)||YouTube|
|Percival Reveal Trailer (Lancelot Version)||YouTube|
|Percival Reveal Trailer (Siegfried Version)||YouTube|
|Official Trailer 5||RPG Mode Trailer||YouTube|
|Official Trailer 6||Metera Reveal Trailer||YouTube|
|Official Trailer 7||Zeta and Vaseraga Reveal Trailer||YouTube|
|Zeta and Vaseraga Reveal Trailer (Beatrix Version)||YouTube|
|Zeta and Vaseraga Reveal Trailer (Eustace Version)||YouTube|
|Official Trailer 8||Online Lobby Trailer||YouTube|
|Official Trailer 9||Special Soundtrack Trailer||YouTube|
|Official Trailer 10||Villains Trailer||YouTube|
|Official Trailer 11||Character Pass 1 Reveal (Granblue Fantasy Fes 2019 Version)||YouTube|
|Official Trailer 12||Opening Movie||YouTube|
|Official Trailer 13||Beelzebub Trailer||YouTube|
|English Trailer List|
|E3 Trailer||Announcement Trailer (English)||YouTube|
|Character Trailer 1||Gran Trailer||YouTube|
|Character Trailer 2||Katalina Trailer||YouTube|
|Character Trailer 3||Charlotta Trailer||YouTube|
|Character Trailer 4||Ferry Trailer||YouTube|
|Character Trailer 5||Lancelot Trailer||YouTube|
|Character Trailer 6||Percival Trailer||YouTube|
|Character Trailer 7||Lowain Trailer||YouTube|
|Character Trailer 8||Ladiva Trailer||YouTube|
|Character Trailer 9||Metera Trailer||YouTube|
|Character Trailer 10||Zeta Trailer||YouTube|
|Character Trailer 11||Vaseraga Trailer||YouTube|
|Launch Date Announcement Trailer||North American Launch Date Trailer||YouTube|