Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Minimum RankIf your Player Rank is lower than the weapon's minimum rank, its ATK and HP stats will be reduced by 20%. Weapon Skills are unaffected.||60|
|The prosperous earth promises everlasting glory to the mighty warrior. Representing a forest in full bloom, this formidable staff can control even life and nature itself, in a sense toying with the livelihood of all creation.|
|Axis Garden||Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain .
Additional effect at 4★:
All allies also gain .
|Evergreen Sovereign||Unworldly boost to earth allies' ATK|
|120||Unlocks at level 120:||Unlocks at level 120:|
|Astral Arts||When main weapon: Boost to Earth allies' skill damage cap based on their number of buffs.|
|▼ 200||Upgraded at level 200 to:||Upgraded at level 200 to:|
|Astral Arts II||Boost to Earth allies' skill damage cap based on their number of buffs.|
- This weapon has a different uncap level depending on how it is obtained.
- Only one copy can ever be obtained.
- If an Astral Weapon is already obtained from either method, is given instead of a second copy.
- Power-up items such as and cannot be used to uncap this weapon to 4★ or 5★.
- 10% boost to Earth allies' skill damage cap per buff (Max: 50%).
- Does not stack with or .
- Gamewith, Astral Weapons https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/187438