Damascus Ingots are Power-Ups which can be used to uncap most weapons by one star.
Due to their extreme scarcity, Damascus Ingots should only be used to uncap very rare and powerful weapons, usually weapons with 4★ uncaps that require real money to reasonably obtain (as the Ingot substitutes for a duplicate of the weapon).
- Moon Weapons such as and are the most commonly recommended targets for Ingots
- Exceptional Premium Draw weapons such as and are similarly worthy of consideration (but most Premium weapons are not)
- Farmable weapons (including most Event weapons) should almost never be uncapped with Ingots
- is the only common exception as it has a very low drop rate and is the best Light weapon in the game at 4★.
- About 10% of SSR Weapon drops from Luminiera Omega will be swords. Thus 1 sword costs roughly 450-600 EP (300-400 during magnafest) assuming you bring enough Drop Rate Boosts and place in top 3 every few Lumis.
- While Ingots can also be used in lieu of materials for 4★ upgrades, this is usually not recommended as such materials can usually be farmed more reliably than duplicates of other valuable weapons
- Consider asking your crew or the community if unsure about a particular weapon