Damascus Ingots are Power-Ups which can be used to uncap most weapons by one star.
Due to their extreme scarcity, Damascus Ingots should only be used to uncap very rare and powerful weapons, usually weapons with 4★ uncaps that require real money to reasonably obtain (as the Ingot substitutes for a duplicate of the weapon).
- Grand Weapons
- Superlative and Vintage Weapons
- Farmable weapons (including Event weapons) should never be uncapped with Ingots.
- While Ingots can also be used in lieu of materials for 4★ upgrades, this is also discouraged as such materials can be farmed more reliably than duplicates of other valuable weapons.
- Consider asking your crew or the community if unsure about a particular weapon.
- Trade Moons shop (1 for , , or )
- Pride of the Ascendant Shop (1 for ).
- Treasure Trade shop (1 for ; Currently 23 available; Updated 2021-01-29.)
- As various items require Damascus Crystals themselves, avoid trading for Ingots until you actually need them
|-||-||73 days||Time since last brick|
|8||2017-10-10||41 days||2 added|
|Average 73 days between ingots|