New Player Checklist
|This page is old and may be based on outdated information.|
Please help revise or rewrite this page with up-to-date information.
If you're a new player, or even if not, Granblue Fantasy has a lot of things going on, so it can be taxing to remember everything you can do or need to do. This list contains various time-limited or one-time tasks to perform to help you make progress on your Granblue journey!
One-Time Tasks[edit | edit source]
These are activities you generally do only once, or on an as-needed basis.
- For new players: Do your free daily 10-draw for the next 6 days after creating your account.
- Clear the Pinboard Missions.
- Designate a Star Character.
- Set up support summons (Menu > Profile). (Don't forget to update your support summons if you get better summons down the line!)
- Discover free items in each new town. Once you have collected all four items, one each from the golden shining points, you can then collect a fifth, hidden item by clicking the four, now silver shining nodes in a specific sequence. These items can only ever be claimed once, though there is no time restriction before you must do so.
Name of Town Version First sparkle Second Sparkle Third Sparkle Fourth Sparkle Fifth Sparkle Sixth Sparkle Seventh Sparkle Extra Reward Zinkenstill Top Left Bottom Right Top Right Bottom Left - - - Port Breeze Archipelago Top Bottom Left Bottom Right Middle - - - Valtz Duchy Top Right Top Left Bottom Left Bottom Right - - - Auguste Isles Bottom Left Top Right Top Left Bottom Right - - - Lumacie Archipelago Top Right Bottom Right Top Left Bottom Left - - - Albion Citadel Middle Bottom Right Left Top - - - Mist-Shrouded Isle Right Left Top Bottom - - - Golonzo Island Bottom Left Top Right Bottom Middle Top Middle - - - Amalthea Island Battle torn Top Middle Top Right Bottom Middle Bottom Right - - - Pristine Top Middle Top Right Middle Bottom Left - - - Former Capital Mephorash Middle Top Right Bottom Left Left - - - Agastia Top Right Bottom Left Bottom Middle Top Middle - - - Dydroit Belt Top Bottom Bottom Left Middle - - - Silverwind Stretch, North Vast Bottom Left Bottom Middle Middle Top - - - Idelva Kingdom, Merkmal Island Right Bottom Top Middle - - - Groz Island Left Top Right Bottom Right Middle Right - - - Kluger Island Bottom Left Middle Right Top Right Middle Left - - - Bestia Island Top Middle Left Middle Right Bottom - - - Reiche Island Bottom Middle Left Top Middle Right Bottom Middle Left - Starke Island Bottom Left Bottom Right Middle Right Top Right Middle Right Top Right Bottom Left The Edgelands Top Right Bottom Right Bottom Left Top Left Bottom Left Bottom Right Top Right
- Obtain free .
- Expand your inventory and/or purchase stashes (see: Crystal shop). (Less important now that the default inventory size was increased to 300 for weapons/summons)
Daily Tasks[edit | edit source]
These activities should be done daily as many times as possible, depending on your current strength, finances, and goals. Generally, tasks higher in the list are more important to complete each day.
- Check the Home Page for login rewards and possible news or announcements.
- Trade for and/or .
- Restore AP/EP via Twitter. This is additive to your current AP/EP and will push it over the cap. Thus there is no need expend your AP/EP before Tweeting.
- Complete any event daily missions. See Main Page for current events.
- Complete Coop Daily Missions.
- Summon raid bosses for Pendants. (Normally, each boss can be summoned 3 times per day per difficulty.)
- Pick up free chips from the Casino hall.
- Perform 101 Rupie Draws (1 free + 10,000 Rupies).
These activities can be done daily, but it will vary heavily by player if they need to be done.
Other Tasks[edit | edit source]
- Purchase Pendant shop.
Omega weapons from the Renown
- Each weapon can be bought 4 times per month except Luminiera Sword Omega, which has an account lifetime limit of 10 and no monthly limit.
- Purchase moons from the Renown Pendant shop.
- You can buy 1 of each moon per month. They can be exchanged for many useful items, so it is usually worth buying them, especially as a free/non-IAP player.
High Level[edit | edit source]
A lot of content opens up once you reach rank 101, so there may be additional regular tasks to perform.