An island of great natural bounty.
Heroes congregate here under a mighty sovereign.
Groz Island is the location for chapters 84-85 of the main quest.
The main island of Idelva, the most powerful kingdom in Nalhegrande. The prosperous lakeside capital of the kingdom, Luxurios, is one of the wealthiest cities in the skydom. Though the city continues to see rapid development, Idelva has decreed many areas off-limits to the populace to ensure balance with nature.
Royal Capital Luxurios
- The wealthy city at the core of Idelva Kingdom. At its center sits an enigmatic sovereign.
- Main Quests
- Chapter 84: Idelva Kingdom (23 AP)
- A forest west of the capital. Those who venture here often find that these woods have a mean streak.
- 3 Lvl 75 Earth Gyre with 2.7m HP.
By clicking on the sparkles in the following order, Lyria will find a.
- Left (Lake Spiegel)
- Top (Mount Groz)
- Bottom (City of Luxurios)
- Middle (Volkshield Palace)
- The spelling of Groz matches the German word "gross"( or "groß"), meaning "big", and the way it is supposedly pronounced sharper than in English.