From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|Class line||Ranger ⇢ Archer ⇢ Sidewinder ⇢ Nighthound|
|Description||Use keen senses combined with tactical ingenuity to intercept and neutralize the enemy.|
Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.
|Master Bonuses||Skill DMG +1% and Dodge +1%|
|Night Hunter||Immunity to
5% boost to
ATKUnique modifieragainst enemies with debuff.
|Target||Increases the effectiveness of Bullseye Run and reduces its cooldown by 1 turn.||Base Multiattack Rates|
Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses
Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
C/DCooldown in Turns
DurDuration in Turns or Seconds
SubSubskill usable on other classes
LVLClass level required
|Evasive Maneuvers||Deal 800% damage to one foe and gain
, and . ||5T||1T||No||1||The Bonus Effect on Dodge will deal Elemental damage and inflict
on all foes.|
Even if you dodge multiple times it only triggers once.
Extended Mastery Skills
EMPCost in EMP
|Tactical Relocation||Switch positions of any two allies||20T||30|
|Frequency Jam||All allies gainand .||7T||2T||20|||
|Twilight Zone||Deploy the field effect.||16T||180s||30||
When superior element, damage is boosted for fire, water, earth and wind attacks (increases elemental modifier by 30%).
|Judicious Shot||300% Elemental DMG to all foes (Damage cap: ~660,000) and inflict
25% Elemental DEF loweredBase accuracy: 100%.
Nighthound is a support class which offers some unique utilities, but is generally a very low priority Row IV class due to being outperformed by most other classes in most fights.
- Evasive Maneuvers is a respectable nuke and useful for protecting the main character, but the can be unreliable. Combined with , however, it becomes a powerful defensive tool for the entire team, as well as guaranteeing the and secondary nuke activation
- Tactical Relocation (and Change) are Nighthound's most unique utilities, allowing the front-line to be changed mid-battle. This can enable some extremely niche and creative strategies, especially when turn-efficiency is important, but is generally not worth the real-time involved compared to playing/racing normally, especially given the prohibitively long cool-down of Tactical Relocation. That said, it does see moderate use for one-turn-kill strategies, especially in conjunction with Zooey (Summer) or 3★
- Frequency Jam is moderately powerful, especially against multi-hit attacks or when stacked with other forms of , but the fairly weak and extremely low uptime make it much weaker than the EX skills of most other Row IV classes.
- Twilight Zone is the main reason for taking Nighthound, often providing 30% Elemental ATK to an entire raid for 3 minutes with one button press. Unfortunately, it does not affect Light and Dark or work against Non-Elemental enemies such as Ultimate Bahamut due to requiring elemental advantage.
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Nekomancer|
- hiroXgbf http://hiroxgbf.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html
- Hecate_mk2 Judicious Shot https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/976780680100175873
- jpokiehl EX II https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/976795535137845249